San Diego, Calif. – Quite Software, developers of Innovative PDF Solutions Worldwide announced they have Released Two New Products.
What’s New in 5.0?
• Variable data merge: using a CSV or TXT file, add text blocks or pictures to many PDF pages. Work with a master document (mail merge) or add to an existing document (stamping). Use for variable data printing (VDP), document preparation, or many other workflows.
• Supports macOS 10.15 “Catalina”, while still running in Windows, and older macOS systems. Plug-in runs in Acrobat DC, 2017, 2015, XI, X and 9.
• Automation sequences can do “partials” to split jobs, or process parts separately. Results can be merged or left separate.
• Quite Hot Imposing users can split output into an unlimited number of separate files.
• Customize control panel: add new panels, add sequences.
• N-Up can flow backs from right to left, for easier layout, especially of ad hoc jobs
• Creep can use scaling instead of shift, so that no content is lost
• Page monitor to show live info including page size and bleed info for open document
• Manual Imposition: performance greatly improved for large files
• Trim & Shift - add or crop all four edges by a fixed amount
• Conditions in automation sequences allow more flexibility e.g. different jobs based on page count, page sizes or metadata (such as filename or keywords)
• Enfocus Switch users with Quite Hot Imposing can pass metadata from flows for use in conditions or page text, also automatically remove the prefix from file name references.
• Import sequences or steps from other sequences or XML files. Filter sequences by name
• Conditions can issue an error or warning message, and stop a job if there is a problem such as wrong page size or count