Quite Software Announces Release of Quite Imposing Plus 5 and Quite HOT Imposing 5
Wednesday, January 08, 2020
Press release from the issuing company
San Diego, Calif. – Quite Software, developers of Innovative PDF Solutions Worldwide announced they have Released Two New Products.
What’s New in 5.0?
• Supports macOS 10.15 “Catalina”, while still running in Windows, and older macOS systems. Plug-in runs in Acrobat DC, 2017, 2015, XI, X and 9.
• Automation sequences can do “partials” to split jobs, or process parts separately. Results can be merged or left separate.
• Quite Hot Imposing users can split output into an unlimited number of separate files.
• Customize control panel: add new panels, add sequences.
• N-Up can flow backs from right to left, for easier layout, especially of ad hoc jobs
• Page monitor to show live info including page size and bleed info for open document
• Manual Imposition: performance greatly improved for large files
• Trim & Shift - add or crop all four edges by a fixed amount
• Enfocus Switch users with Quite Hot Imposing can pass metadata from flows for use in conditions or page text, also automatically remove the prefix from file name references.
• Conditions can issue an error or warning message, and stop a job if there is a problem such as wrong page size or count
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2020 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved