Register Now for G7® Certification & Training in Duluth, Georgia February 18 – 20, 2020
Monday, January 06, 2020
Press release from the issuing company
Attain G7 Expert or G7 Professional certification through this live hands-on training, including in-depth demonstrations, live G7 press & proof application, first-hand practical experience, and leading global print standards implementation at Konica Minolta’s cutting edge technical center featuring the latest print technology & solutions from a globally recognized OEM for the print & graphic communications industry.
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes currently being revised into ISO 12647-2. Become a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending this three-day certification & training event, full of practical hands-on experience to align your print & packaging supply chain. Registration is open to all. Attendees must register in advance.
G7 Expert Trainer Jeff Collins will lead instruction and demonstration covering G7 methodology, implementation, and strategies developed to maintain the highest possible process control and color management consistency and fidelity for alignment across any print technology. Open to the public, attendees will gain extensive knowledge of G7 methodology through hands-on practical experience, discussion, and extensive review to gain certification as G7 Experts or G7 Professionals.
Training will focus on:
- G7 Theory & Implementation
- Extensive, live, practical on-press demonstrations, including G7 calibration, profiling, and verification
- Process control and workflow management through G7 to best support your real-world print applications
- Collaboration with other leading industry experts
- Everything needed to align your print supply chain and achieve G7 Master Qualification
Who Should Enroll?
- Color management and process control experts
- Content & media creators
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Brands & brand owners
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants
- G7 Expert
- G7 Professional
Registration also includes a trial license of Curve4 to align and manage your supply chain!
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free