Register Now for G7® Certification & Training in Chicago, Illinois, December 10-12, 2019
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Press release from the issuing company
Attain G7 Expert or G7 Professional certification through Idealliance's exclusive three-day training, including in-depth demonstrations, live G7 press & proof application, hands-on practical experience, and leading global print standards implementation featuring the latest Fujifilm flexo and inkjet print technology for the packaging supply chain.
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving visual similarity across all print processes currently being revised into ISO 12647-2. Become a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending this thee-day certification & training event, full of practical hands-on experience to align your print & packaging supply chain. Attendees must register in advance.
G7 Expert Trainer Michael Whelpley will lead instruction and demonstration covering G7 methodology, implementation, and strategies developed to maintain the highest possible process control and color management consistency and fidelity for alignment across any print technology. Open to the public, attendees will gain extensive knowledge of G7 methodology through hands-on practical experience, discussion, and extensive review to gain certification as G7 Experts or G7 Professionals.
Training will focus on:
- G7 Theory & Implementation
- Extensive, live, practical on-press demonstrations, including G7 calibration, profiling, and verification
- Process control and workflow management through G7 to best support your real-world print applications
- Collaboration with other leading industry experts
- Everything needed to align your print supply chain and achieve G7 Master Qualification
Who Should Enroll?
- Color management and process control experts
- Content & media creators
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Brands & brand owners
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants
- G7 Expert
- G7 Professional
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free