Idealliance BrandQ® Webinar Series: Shared Neutral Appearance
Monday, June 10, 2019
Press release from the issuing company
Shared Neutral Appearance – How it Impacts Design, Asset Management, and Print Workflow
Friday, June 7, 2019
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
In this webinar, we dive into how cutting edge and leading global brands use Shared Neutral Appearance to massively simplify workflows. With Shared Neutral Appearance, brands can reduce the amount of assets and complexity of artwork, as well as use common aims and calibration methods across all print products. Our panel will discuss what Shared Neutral Appearance is and how to implement it - from design to workflow implementation to reproduction excellence, repeatability, incredible consistency and process control.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What Shared Neutral Appearance is and how it works.
- Methods of achieving Shared Neutral Appearance.
- How to use Shared Neutral Appearance to simplify your print workflow and reduce number of assets.
- Areas to be aware of when using Shared Neutral Appearance.
- Examples of how brands use Shared Neutral Appearance.
Ron Ellis, Brand Expert and Chair of the Idealliance Print Properties & Colorimetric Council
Timothy Baechle, CEO, Idealliance
Andy Bullock, Partner, Spanner
Mike Todryk, Color Technical Specialist, IWCO Direct
This webinar is part of the Idealliance BrandQ® webinar series. BrandQ is about communication, education, and validation.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free