G7® Training Hosted by Barberán
Monday, April 22, 2019
Press release from the issuing company
Register now for G7® Training for inkjet, packaging, and the high-end corrugated print supply chain hosted by Barberán in Barcelona, June 11th - 13th, 2019.
Barberán and Idealliance Europe have partnered to host G7 Training. This three-day event will feature in-depth, hands-on training featuring Barberán print technology and solutions to give members from the inkjet and high-end corrugated print and packaging supply chain the experience and knowledge to implement, maintain, and manage G7 print workflows and systems.
Focused on the entire print supply chain and featuring cutting edge inkjet print and packaging technology solutions offered by Barberán in their state-of-the-art technical facility, attendees will gain extensive knowledge of the G7 methodology through hands-on practical experience, discussion, and extensive review to gain certification as G7 Experts or G7 Professionals.
G7 training includes instruction and demonstration covering G7 methodology, implementation, and strategies developed to maintain the highest possible process control and color management consistency and fidelity for any print technology.
G7 is Idealliance’s global industry-leading set of specifications for achieving near-neutral visual similarity across all print processes currently being revised into ISO 12647-2. Become a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending this thee-day training event, full of practical hands-on experience to align your print supply chain partners. Attendees must register in advance.
Training will focus on:
- G7 Theory & Implementation for the packaging supply chain
Extensive, live, practical on-press demonstrations, including G7 calibration, profiling, and verification.
- Process control and workflow management through G7 to best support high end packaging, corrugated, and inkjet real-world print applications.
- Collaboration with other leading industry experts like yourself.
Everything needed to achieve G7 Master Qualification in your facility and throughout your print and packaging supply chain.
Who Should Enroll?
- Inkjet operators and production management personnel
- High-end corrugated and packaging suppliers
- Barberán users, technicians, and print specialists
- Color management and process control experts
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Brands & brand owners
- Content & media creators
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants
- G7 Expert
- G7 Professional
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free