- Attendees are invited to create a working art display at booth #1535
- Learn how to use the top-performing HP750, SC950, MPI 1105 and MPI 1405 products
- NEW: Boot camps and experiences for both experts and novices
Mentor, Ohio – Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions today revealed its showcase of top-performing products and the lineup of experiences attendees can expect at the ISA Sign Expo® 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 24–26, 2019.
Exhibiting in a 1,600-square-foot space, the Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions booth (#1535) will feature a lively, comprehensive daily lineup of demonstrations using the top-performing digital films and the next-generation cut vinyl films for weeding and signage, wall murals and automotive and fleet applications. Industry experts and Avery Dennison specialists will be providing education on material selection and best practices for application and techniques.
“From our vibrant and bold booth displays to our in-depth educational workshops, an excited crowd can expect a memorable experience from Avery Dennison at this year’s ISA Sign Expo,” said Bill Podojil, vice president, Graphics Solutions. “We’re thrilled to showcase the innovation and real-world applications of our most widely used products while providing hands-on opportunities to directly learn from and work with renowned industry experts.”
Ready to make a statement at this year’s show is the next-generation HP750 High Performance and SC950 Supercast cut vinyl films. The HP750 high-gloss cut vinyl features Patented Advanced Acrylic Adhesive Technology (PAAAT), which enhances shelf life and delivers industry-leading weeding performance. The highly durable SC950 offers 133 bold and vibrant colors to bring brands to life through outdoor signage, fleet, marine and mass transit applications. In addition, the popular MPI 1105 Supercast film and the MPI 1405, a printable film ideal for rough-textured surfaces, will be used in live demonstrations to transform the look of ordinary vehicles and surfaces.
Avery Dennison Booth #1535 Demonstrations from April 24–26:
- To begin each day, attendees are invited to create their own spirit animal, cut on HP750 and SC950 with easy, industry-leading weeding.
- Attendees are then encouraged to stop by the MPI 2600 Series textured wall film area, featuring the stone, stucco and canvas textures, which will display a jungle mural. Anyone is welcome to fill the jungle with their spirit animals, helping to create a working art mural.
- From 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., watch the team wrap a Jeep® Rubicon using the vibrant, digitally printed MPI 1105 Supercast film.
- In the afternoon, the Avery Dennison team will be demonstrating how to install MPI 1405, Avery Dennison’s PVC-free film, on a porous brick wall.
- For the daily finale, the team will demonstrate wrapping a Mercedes Sprinter van using MPI 1105 to show the versatility and ease of use of this product.
Additional supported events at the ISA Sign Expo® 2019:
The highly anticipated Wrap Experience, developed in collaboration with Justin Pate of The Wrap Institute and ISA, will bring wrap experts and novices together for a fun and competitive experience. This one-of-a-kind event includes hands-on learning about material selection, application and finishing techniques. The groups will be judged on the quality of their wraps, and instructors will be judged on the quality of their teaching. Availability is limited and attendees need to register online, prior to the show, here: https://www.signexpo.org/isawrapexperience.
The Business Boot Camp for Wrap Professionals by Avery Dennison, in conjunction with Justin Pate of The Wrap Institute and John Duever of Vinyl Images, is a preconference workshop being held on Tuesday, April 23, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The boot camp has been designed to address the many issues that business owners face. The workshop offers comprehensive solutions combined with detailed analysis of the key aspects in a wrap shop from ownership to sales to marketing and more. In addition, the Print Boot Camp: Essential Skills for Success will be held on April 23 and will be led by Molly Waters, an Avery Dennison Graphics senior technical specialist. Find more information here: https://www.signexpo.org/education/pre-conference-workshops.
ISA attendees can share their experiences at the Avery Dennison booth by tagging us in photos and using the hashtag #ADatISA on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/AveryDennisonGraphics and on Instagram at @ADGraphics_NA.