BlueCrest to Display Latest Print and Mail Solutions at Hunkeler Innovationdays 2019
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Press release from the issuing company
Danbury, Conn. – BlueCrest, a global technology provider of innovative, secure and agile solutions that effectively and efficiently deliver high value client communications and parcels, today announced that it will demonstrate its industry-leading print and mail solutions at Hunkeler Innovationdays 2019 (HID 2019). On display will be the AcceleJet with Hunkeler finishing line; the Epic and Pulse inserting systems; and Software Solutions, including Clarity. The BlueCrest IntelliJet 20 HD printing system will be featured in the adjacent HP stand. These market-leading solutions help transactional mailers drive productivity, optimize workflow, meet changing regulatory requirements and accelerate growth.
“As a premier sponsor of Hunkeler Innovationdays 2019, BlueCrest is excited to demonstrate the industry’s best print and mail solutions,” said Grant Miller, President and CEO of BlueCrest. “Each year we bring to market several new innovations that build on our existing portfolio of world class technology and deliver greater client value. This year, we are continuing that tradition across our entire portfolio of printing, inserting and software solutions. BlueCrest is dedicated to delivering the best technology, service and value in the industry.”
At Hunkeler, BlueCrest will demonstrate the following solutions:
- AcceleJet Printing and Finishing System – an innovative roll to cut-sheet printing solution that provides a cost-effective path from toner to color inkjet. The AcceleJet provides high-quality color output at a cost comparable to monochrome toner to help mid-sized print and mail service providers get all benefits of color printing. Featuring variable print modes, the AcceleJet can print in Productivity Mode at up to 100 meters to meet tight SLAs, in Quality mode to meet the needs of clients’ color-critical applications.
BlueCrest will now offer Hunkeler finishing capabilities as an option for the AcceleJet printing and finishing system. For print and mailers with applications that require custom or specialized finishing, they can now take advantage of Hunkeler modular options and configure a solution specific to their needs. This expands the finishing capabilities and adds greater flexibility and productivity for the AcceleJet printing and finishing system.
- IntelliJet 20 HD Printing System -- HP will be displaying the IntelliJet 20 HD, which is based on the HP T240 PageWide Press, at their stand adjacent to BlueCrest. Featuring High Definition Nozzle Architecture (HDNA), the IntelliJet 20 HD provides industry leading up to 2400 nozzles per inch print resolution and print speed of up to 152 meters per minute (500 feet per minute) that leading transactional print and mail operations demand for their business.
- Epic inserting system – a multi-format, high speed solution that now offers greater efficiency with the new Plus speed option, allowing you to process up to 14% more mail. This option is available on both new and installed systems. New features on the Epic also include Universal Friction Feeder providing greater flexibility and the ability to process booklets, and the Auto Gapping Folder, that optimizes fold quality and eliminates the need to create multiple jobs based on page count.
- Pulse inserting system – improves accuracy and efficiency with proven high integrity processing for short-run and manual jobs. The new output configuration is a more efficient and logical workflow for single operator workcells, that helps reduce time between jobs and lower operational costs per mailpiece for smaller jobs.
- BlueCrest Output Manager software – delivers flexible printstream transformation, centralized resource management and output device independence necessary to optimize print and mail operational performance. With latest print Workflow enhancements, BlueCrest Output Manager now offers:
- Robust Workflow Engine and Designer to help align business requirements with the applications, data, and infrastructure for the delivery of digital and physical communications.
- New Centralize Configuration and Change Management helps better manage policies and service levels through automated workflows, provisioning, and change management.
- The Job Manager, Auditing and Reporting features centralized, real-time job status data and logging to reduce the time and effort to remedy issues with a complete audit trail from every integration point.
- Enterprise Manager – provides output management across multi-site, multi-tenant environments. Includes workload balance, disaster recovery support and encryption.
- Output Enhancement – printstream re-engineering software allows users to modify print-ready documents such as adding barcodes for audit compliance or enhancing with color.
- OfficeMail – move desktop-produced communications to the production environment for greater speed, accuracy, tracking and cost savings.
- Clarity solutions – help print and mail operations drive greater operational performance, higher profit margins and stronger business results through powerful real-time insights and predictive analytics. With an intelligent view into the interaction between machines, jobs and operators, operations can now quickly access actionable insights to increase asset availability, drive productivity and optimize yield and quality. Clarity includes the following applications:
- Clarity Advisor – provides real-time insights and predictive analytics that enable our global service experts to make informed decisions and proactively resolve performance issues before they occur to keep your operation running smoothly.
- Clarity Optimizer – helps drive maximum efficiency and cost savings. It enables predictive course correction using quick, efficient drill downs to current and historical production data, analytics and trends, comparisons to industry benchmarks, and correlation with other data, to enable print and mail operations to address critical issues faster and measure results for continuous improvement. With Clarity Optimizer for Print, operations can now monitor critical production print metrics in order to optimize printing system utilization, improve operator performance, job level insight, manage paper and ink, reduce costs and gain total control.
- DirectView – this on premise solution enables operations to have the real-time critical insights needed to monitor workcell productivity and maintain optimal performance. Idle time, service time, machine and application type and reconciliation initiatives are tracked enabling production managers to proactively implement adjustments to ensure attainment of operational goals.
- DFWorks – a comprehensive suite of software that delivers: real-time job tracking and workflow for SLA attainment; historical mailpiece production information for proof-of-process reporting; individual client job tracking for proof of processing; automatic inserter job setup and insert plan management for improved efficiency; postage chargeback accounting and funds management; and tray level postal manifest creation in mixed weight manifest environments.
Stop by the BlueCrest stand at Hunkeler Innovationdays 2019 for a full demonstration of the latest technology and solutions that help transactional mailers drive productivity, optimize workflow, meet changing regulatory requirements and accelerate growth.
For more information visit www.bluecrestinc.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free