UniNet Reports a Strong Growth Year for its iColor® Printing Solutions Product Division
Monday, December 17, 2018
Press release from the issuing company
Hawthorne, Calif. – UniNet, a worldwide technology-driven OEM providing on-demand digital print technology, has reported strong sales growth and market share for the iColor® Printing Solutions Product Division. Innovation, new product releases, certifications, and patented technology have driven customer growth and generated significant gains in all sectors for the UniNet iColor® line of digital transfer and label printer technology, specialty toners, and transfer media papers.
New Product Releases
- Introduction of the NEW iColor® 550, the all-in-one Toner-Based Digital Transfer, fluorescent, and Sublimation Printer for the production of apparel, hard surfaces, and more. The flexibility of this new printer allows the creation of digital heat transfer prints with white overprint and underprint in a single pass as well as traditional CMYK prints.
- The release of the iColor® 540 Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer exclusive to the 220v market, featuring similar features of the iColor® 550 at an economical price point.
- Introduction of the iColor® 350 Toner-Based Dye Sublimation Transfer Printer. As the industry’s first of its kind, the iColor® 350 incorporates a specialty formulated, full color, dye sublimation toner technology for apparel, textile, and hard surface substrates transfer in a one-step process.
- UniNet unveiled the NEW iColor® 200 Multipurpose Inkjet-Based Desktop Label Printer equipped with continuous roll-to-roll and roll-to-sheet capabilities. The iColor® 200 expands printed offerings to durable and superior quality labels, photos, cards, illustrations, banners and more.
- Introduction of the NEW iColor® LF200 a compact digital label finishing system incorporating lamination, die cutting, slitting, waste removal and rewinding capabilities. The iColor® LF200 label finisher is the perfect complement to the iColor® 200 Label Printer.
- The launch of the proprietary iColor® SmartCut Software turning the iColor® 500, 550 and 600 into an oversize–image capable printer. This ground-breaking application turns the letter/A4 sized printer into a tabloid ‘plus’ capable machine, allowing for the splitting and splicing of one graphic across two or more printed transfer sheets.
The digital toner printing revolution is thriving at UniNet, the company obtained patents for underprint and overprint in one-machine and in one-pass for its iColor® Transfer Printer Series. Underprinting with white ink has been used for years in the offset printing industry but UniNet has brought this innovative technology to digital, toner-based printers through the use of its Absolute White™ Toner and several patents awarded for the conversion process, enabling full color prints on dark and clear substrates in a single pass.
UniNet added more than 50 distribution partners to offer demos and technical support around the world, and participated in tradeshows across the globe showcasing its iColor® portfolio of digital transfer and label printer technology, specialty toners, and transfer media papers.
In addition, the company obtained CE certifications for the iColor® 600, 550, 540, and 200 Printers and all finishers, complying with safety and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Union.
UniNet is confident in its corporate strategy moving forward and is grateful to count on the continuous support of its team members and customer base around the world. These successes reaffirm the Company’s values and mission of a quality leader organization, and one that delivers the highest value products, multi-use solutions, and best in class customer service. UniNet looks forward to continue raising the bar on excellence, quality, and value worldwide.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free