International Print Day is designed to help celebrate our mutual love of CMYK and help PRINT trend across social media. This year the theme is COLLABORATION! We are all in this together and when we work together, share ideas and create projects and products together, we are all better for it – and so are the projects and products.
On October 17, 2018, share your collaborative print projects through social media using #IPD18and #printwith.
Two Sides North America shares in this love for collaboration by working with our members to provide a forum that helps people gain a better understanding of why Print and Paper is a versatile and sustainable communications medium.
WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE PRINT? Download and print our latest series of 3 infographics by clicking the links below.
* 88% believe they understand, retain or use information better when they read print
* 80% have a clear preference for reading complicated materials in print
* 73% of Americans feel that reading a book or magazine is more enjoyable than reading them on an electronic device
* 79% agree than print on paper is more pleasant to handle and touch when compared to other media
* 78% of Americans keep hard copies of important documents filed at home as they believe this is the safest way of storing information
* 91% agree that, when responsibly produced, used and recycled, print and paper can be a sustainable way to communicate
Learn more about how Two Sides North America collaborates with the print industry to promote the value, effectiveness, and sustainability of paper and print. Two Sides membership provides a host of benefits including industry-wide visibility, credibility, and information to help your organization better understand sustainability issues related to the Graphic Communications Industry and more effectively promote the sustainability of our industry and your business.