DigitalPrintingReports.com announces Digital Printing and W2P Reports
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Press release from the issuing companyBELLEFONTE, PA -- September 30, 2008 -- DigitalPrintingReports.com, the website of well-known industry analyst Heidi Tolliver-Nigro, is offering licensed versions of the Marketer's Primer Series reports. Freshly updated to reflect the most recent market trends, these reports offer printers, marketers, and creative firms a highly cost-effective solution for their internal and external training programs. Just plug and play!
The "Marketer's Primer Series" includes the following reports:
- "Digital Printing: Transforming Business and Marketing"
- "1:1 (Personalized) Printing: Boosting Profits Through Relevance"
- "Web-to-Print: Transforming Document Management and Marketing"
A four primer, "Personalized URLs, Response URLs, and Other "URLs: Beyond the Hype," is scheduled for release in mid-October.
Pricing is $149 for the single-user report, with package discounts for two- and three-pack report purchases.
Licensed versions are priced as follows:
- $749 for single-site license (single-site printer, marketer, or creative firm);
- $1499 for multi-site licenses (multi-site printer, marketer, or creative firm);
- $3499 for association and product/software manufacturer enterprise license.
To keep up with regular changes in the marketplace, primers are updated on a quarterly basis. Any customers purchasing a report within 30 days of a report update can request the update at no additional charge.
Join the Mailing List
To be kept up to date on reports and analysis from Heidi Tolliver-Nigro, send an email to Debbie Papineau at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the email list, From the Cheap Seats.
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved