RealityBLU Brings Print and Packaging to Life with Augmented Reality at PRINT18
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Press release from the issuing company
RealityBLU turns printed content into interactive, personalized mobile experiences that drive revenue and customer loyalty.
The cloud-based BLUairspace platform aligns with current production workflows and is highly scalable allowing a company, agency or print service provider to manage one or hundreds of accounts, campaigns and experiences. The platform includes:
· Campaign Management Dashboard provides web-based reporting, scheduling, and tracking of specific data points relevant for your campaign metric requirements.
· Web-Based Analytics for real-time, detailed results by campaign, experience, location and device OS.
· XR Builder delivers AR experiences using creative tools built for the design community that easily integrate images, photos, 3D renderings, animations, audio and video into a virtual space.
· Drag and Drop capabilities allow you to leverage existing media assets or create and publish new content for dynamic AR experiences.
· BLUairspace SDK turns existing mobile apps into AR browsers.
· Four AR workflows in one platform allows users to develop Marker Based, Markerless, Location Based and Personalized AR experiences.
For PRINT18 attendees, RealityBLU developed a real-time, personalized demonstration of the BLUairspace platform designed to highlight the dynamic nature of the technology. Using the BLUairspace App on a mobile phone, attendees are asked to complete a short survey and scan a printed marker to begin the personalized mobile experience. The experience demonstrates how printers and their customers can combine AR with print to generate new customer interactions and revenue generating opportunities.
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2020 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved