Pitney Bowes to Showcase Innovative Shipping and Mailing Solutions at National Postal Forum
Monday, May 07, 2018
Press release from the issuing company
Stamford, Conn. – Pitney Bowes Inc., a global technology company that provides commerce solutions in the areas of ecommerce, shipping, mailing, and data, today announced it will showcase a full range of digital and physical shipping and mailing solutions at the 50th National Postal Forum (NPF), May 6-9 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, booth #317.
For almost a century, Pitney Bowes has helped clients take the complexity out of their mailing to enhance productivity, increase effectiveness and reduce costs. Today, Pitney Bowes is doing the same in the area of shipping, with physical and digital parcel solutions that power global commerce.
“The world of commerce is highly complex and businesses need a trusted partner to help them simplify their processes and solve real business challenges they face every day,” said Jason Dies, EVP and President, Pitney Bowes SMB Solutions. “With nearly 100 years of leadership in the mailing and shipping industry, Pitney Bowes is that reliable and trusted partner. Our unique solutions deliver the accuracy and precision needed to drive commerce.”
Pitney Bowes leaders will play a prominent role at NPF with several key speaking appearances, including:
- Monday, May 7, at 10:15 a.m., Pitney Bowes will launch SendPro Enterprise, the company’s newest member of the SendPro family of integrated shipping and mailing solutions. SendPro Enterprise is a cloud-based multi-carrier and PC postage software solution that gives enterprises greater visibility and control across all shipping and mailing activity and spend.
- Wednesday, May 9, at noon, Gregg Zegras, Chief Revenue Officer, Commerce Services will address more than 1,000 attendees at the NPF Partnership Recognition Luncheon before introducing keynote speaker Carly Lorenz, the U.S. Navy’s first female F-14 fighter pilot.
Shipping and parcel management solutions
At booth #317, Pitney Bowes will feature a range of digital and physical solutions that deliver greater impact, including the SendSuite line of parcel shipping and receiving solutions, which help businesses ship smarter; and the SendPro family of sending solutions, which combine shipping, mailing and payments on one integrated platform. On display at the show will be:
- SendSuite Tracking Online – a package receiving and tracking cloud-based solution designed to provide accurate status and chain of custody of your inbound packages.
- SendPro online mailing and shipping solution – the simplest, most complete online postage solution for sending letters, overnights and packages with USPS® and other major carriers.
Ship greater with Pitney Bowes + Newgistics
Newgistics is now part of Pitney Bowes, and our combined industry-leading capabilities provide the most proven, scalable and complete suite of commerce solutions to help our clients go the extra mile in serving their customers. Stop by the Pitney Bowes booth at NPF to learn all about the following solutions:
- Complete Fulfillment – Leverage a national network of fulfillment centers specializing in “perfect order” fulfillment: pick, pack, kitting, promo, creative packaging, and value-added services like gift-wrapping, plus inventory management with real-time dashboards and visibility.
- Complete Delivery – 100% of US zip codes serviced. Reach 95% of continental US within five days with significant savings
- Complete Returns – 60%+ of Parcel Select Returns delivered by USPS®. Proprietary SmartLabel barcode expedites acceptance, dispositioning and refunds.
Integrated solutions for mailers of all sizes
In addition, there will be live or virtual demonstrations covering a full range of integrated mailing solutions, including:
- Pitney Bowes Presort Services – the nation’s largest presort services network and the largest workshare partner of the USPS; processing over 16 billion letters and flats annually to help businesses optimize their mailing workflows and reduce postage costs.
- Bound & Packet Mail – Presort Services are now available for a wider range of Standard Flats and Bound Printed Matter, including directories and promotional mailings secured by staples, spiral binding, glue or stitching, as well as packets of printed information, including insurance policies, photobooks, healthcare enrollment forms and explanations of benefits.
- Synchronize™ Mail + Mobile – a new solution that makes multichannel marketing easy. It allows mailers – regardless of digital expertise – to leverage the creative assets and data from their direct mailings to develop complimentary mobile advertising campaigns.
- Return Mail solutions – a solution that helps First-Class mailers reduce return mail and mitigate its impact on the bottom line. The solution captures and digitizes information from Undeliverable as Addressed (UAA) labels, then utilizes a mix of proprietary and public databases in the cloud to update addresses for future mailings.
- PrimeSort™ - a cloud-based solution that helps First-Class and Direct mailers identify the best sortation strategy for a mail job, control costs and optimize mailing performance.
- SendPro C-Series – a cloud-based multi-carrier shipping and mailing application.
- SmartLabel+ - an e-commerce returns process that drives greater efficiency and cost savings while delivering better customer experiences.
Pitney Bowes industry insights and leadership
Pitney Bowes industry experts will be sharing valuable insights and tips on key topics ranging from mailing and shipping to direct marketing.
Sunday, May 6
“Logical Automation Solutions to Resolve the UAA Problem”
10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. -- Jane Sinkko and Jeff Stangle
“Informed Visibility and the Compliance Mailer”2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. - Judy Kalus
“The Physical and Digital Journey for Customer Engagement”
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Kevin Ricks
Tuesday, May 8
“Parcels are a Package Deal”
11:00 a.m. – Noon - Bruce Gresham
“Informed Delivery and Commingling: How to Make Everything Work as Intended”
2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. - Steven Krejcik and Elizabeth Trumbull
“The Fusion of Digital and Physical – Mobile Technology that Delivers a Competitive Edge”
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Derek Johnson
Wednesday, May 9
“Increasing Engagement and Integrity in Transactional Communications”
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – David Bilodeau
“M&M’s…Mailing and Marketing are Better Together”
3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. – Derek Johnson
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free