Docurated at SiriusDecisions Summit 2018 – Game-Changing Sales Enablement
Friday, May 04, 2018
Press release from the issuing company
Denver, Colo. – Quark Software announced today that the Docurated team will be onsite next week at the SiriusDecisions Summit 2018 in Las Vegas. Docurated is the sales enablement platform that helps sales teams find, customize, and share content, while empowering marketing to measure content effectiveness and revenue contribution.
Visit Docurated in booth #103 at the SiriusDecisions Summit May 8 – 10, 2018 and attend a special session featuring Riverbed Technology on Tuesday, May 8 at 4:45 pm PDT.
Leading B2B brands choose Docurated for sales enablement and sales asset management to help their sales and marketing teams:
- Find, customize, and share content—fast
- Get predictive content recommendations
- Leverage guided selling powered by AI
- Access cross-platform consumption analytics
- Prove sales content ROI
- Go live in weeks not months
Mark Your Calendars!
Kick off the first day at the SiriusDecisions Summit with insight into sales enablement success. Join Docurated client Riverbed Technology for a special session on Tuesday, May 8 at 4:45 pm PDT in Lagoon L at the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas.
Sales Content Management that Really Works – it’s that Simple!
Paru Mahesh, Director of Sales Systems and Processes at Riverbed Technology
Alex Gorbansky, Docurated GM at Quark Software
Rep-provided content is critical to successful B2B sales, but sales reps are wasting as much as half of their time searching, editing and creating content. This was one reason Riverbed Technology, a leading provider of network performance software and solutions, turned to Docurated by Quark. Hear how Riverbed developed a ‘one-stop shop’ where reps, managers and pre-sales technical staff can rapidly access, share and track all sales-critical content.
This session will address:
- How Riverbed solved their sales content challenge and accelerated the sales cycle
- Creating tailored sales pitches to increase win rates
- The power of predictive AI for better search, content targeting and recommendations
- Ensuring marketing is creating content that sales will use and uncovering what’s missing
- Generating deep content analytics including engagement and content revenue attribution
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free