Keypoint Intelligence—InfoTrends is launching a new research study entitled Winning in an Evolving Print Services Market. This study is designed to identify best practices driving and supporting print service providers’ performance and business growth.
Print service providers today are faced with complex obstacles that can potentially hinder the growth and success of their operations. Competition from other providers and digital media are compelling printing organizations to rethink their marketing, sales, and operational strategies. The challenge is determining the strategies and investments that will maximize results.
Subscribers to the study will gain an understanding of:
- Best practices of high-performance printing organizations
- Insights surrounding key metrics and benchmarks
- Services that are driving growth
- Business models that are delivering success
- Critical insights for supporting customer success, including priorities, challenges, and training
- Marketing, management, and sales factors that contribute to volume growth and business success
According to Lisa Cross, Associate Director of Keypoint Intelligence—InfoTrends, “The goal of this study is to uncover the key actions that high-growth print for pay and in-plant printing operations are taking to grow, develop, improve, and market their businesses/operations. Results of this research will provide subscribers with valuable insight on the strategies and actions that are delivering success.”
Companies subscribing by May 15, 2018 will have the option to review and influence the study’s questionnaire. In addition, early subscribers are eligible for a discount. For more information on the Winning in an Evolving Print Services Market study, please visit our online brochure or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.