Roland DGA will be presenting the first in a series of dye-sublimation-related webinars—“What You Need to Know About Digital Fabrics and Why”—on Thursday, April 12, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT). This free, interactive 30-minute live webcast will focus on the fabric essentials for dye-sublimation printing. Hosted by Roland DGA Product Manager Lily Hunter, and featuring special guest Mike Sanders from TVF, this particular webinar will cover fabric constructions, handling processes, testing requirements, and more. The upcoming webinar (and the series as a whole) will provide useful information for printers, project manager and designers who want to learn how fabrics impact the digital printing process – from color vibrancy to print characteristics.
This webinar will cover:
- Fabric 101 – Fabric types, constructions, finishes, and more.
- How fabric constructions impact the dye-sublimation process
- Fabric testing requirements
- The best fabrics per application – soft signage, apparel, and home furnishings
- Common fabric and printing issues
For more information and to register: https://www.rolanddga.com/support/roland-academy/forms/register-template.