Long Beach, Calif. – Who: Epson America, Inc., a leader in the digital label and packaging industry, will be showcasing its leading Commercial Label printing solutions at next week’s Natural Products Expo West in booth #3082.
What: During Natural Products Expo West, Epson will be featuring its ColorWorks® on-demand inkjet label printers, including the ColorWorks C3500 and C7500GE. Epson’s ColorWorks solutions deliver fast, efficient, custom food labels on-demand to save time and reduce costs, bringing greater flexibility to co-packing operations. The booth will also have samples printed from the SurePress® L-4533AW digital label and flexible packaging press, which delivers high-quality labels with flexibility and accurate color reproduction, providing pre- and post-press versatility to meet the demand of various labels and flexible packaging needs.
Booth visitors will have a chance to learn the benefits of Epson’s on-demand and digital label printing solutions in the food and beverage industry – from meeting the needs of high-volume environments to producing customized, high-quality on-demand labels.
- ColorWorks C3500 – With speeds up to four inches per second1, the C3500 inkjet label printer can produce up to 2,000 high-quality full color labels per day at a lower entry price point, helping to reduce labels costs and increase operational efficiencies.
- ColorWorks C7500GE – Built for reliable, high-quality performance, the C7500GE offers advanced on-demand, durable, full-color glossy, and customized label printing with spot color matching at a low cost per label in a quick turnaround time for demanding, high-volume environments.
- SurePress L-4533AW – Featuring MicroPiezo® inkjet technology and a remarkable color gamut to deliver accurate spot colors and gradients, the SurePress L-4533AW prints high-quality labels and packaging. This easy-to-operate, automated digital label press offers unattended operation and versatile low cost off-the-shelf substrate support with industrial-quality water-based inks. Epson provides a turnkey solution with training and materials to help increase efficiency. Epson also offers web-to-print and other automation packages with the included Wasatch RIP.
When: The conference runs from Wednesday, March 7 through Sunday, March 11, 2018 and Hall C is open:
- Friday, March 9 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, March 11 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, Calif.; Epson America, Inc. booth #3082 in Hall C
Why: Developed by one of the largest label printer manufacturers in the labeling and packaging industry, Epson’s ColorWorks on-demand inkjet label printers and SurePress digital label presses provide proven results for a wide range of full-color labeling applications. Epson’s color label printing solutions are ideal for co-packers in the food and beverage industry looking to provide labeling and flexible packaging services for customers with a low total cost of ownership while offering fast-drying and durable food labels.
For additional information, visit www.epson.com/label-printers.