Xplor Announces 2018 Technology and Application of the Year Award Winners
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Press release from the issuing company
Recipients to Be Recognized at Xploration® 18 in Orlando on April 17th
Lutz, Fla. – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the recipients of its 2018 Technology and Application of the Year Awards. The awards will be presented at a ceremony Tuesday, April 17, 2018, during the Xploration® 18 event at the Rosen Plaza in Orlando, Florida.
Tweet this: @CrawfordTech has won the #Xplor18 Technology and Application of the Year Awards! Honorable Mentions include: @RicohTweets @Broadridge @SolimarSystems @Racami1 @Indellient A BIG Congratulations to all! They will be recognized at Xploration 18 on April 17th! http://bit.ly/2EWvAfj.
Application of the Year Award:
The Application of the Year Award is presented to an individual, a company or an organization to recognize outstanding achievement in the imaginative application of current technology and/or unique implementation of existing document and communication systems. This award is open to members and non-members alike.
Xplor will award two honorable mentions in addition to the 2018 winner.
- The winner of the 2018 Xplor Application of the Year is UNUM / Crawford Technologies for their innovative approach in consolidating several data centers, automating over 2000 applications, and creating a process for ensuring efficiency and document integrity when outsourcing. The solution utilized Crawford’s QA in the Cloud and Operations Express products and demonstrated a significant collaborative effort between both companies.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded Volusia County Schools / RICOH USA, Inc. for their WebCRD with QDirect implementation that automated workflows and increased time and efficiency, allowing Volusia to take on work from local governments and non-profits to help drive revenue.
- A second Honorable Mention is being awarded to Broadridge Customer Communications and Compart, NA for their patent pending “Rapid OnBoarding.” This application significantly reduces the time-consuming steps of producing a factory-ready file and document, all from a proprietary point-and-click user interface.
Technology of the Year Award:
The Technology of the Year Award honors an individual, company or organization that has conceived and developed an original concept leading to a significant advancement in the industry. This can be a new program, product, or technology that notably enhances the capabilities of document and communication systems.
Like the Application of the Year award, Xplor will present multiple honorable mentions, in addition to the winner of the award, due to the large number of submissions.
- The winner of the 2018 Xplor Technology of the Year is being awarded to Crawford Technologies for their Auto Tagger for Accessibility product. Auto Tagger allows all types of PDF files to be automatically tagged and converted to Accessible PDF (WCAG 2.0 and PDF U/A) or Accessible HTML5. Auto tagging saves time and opens the door to making all electronic documents equally accessible to any and all users.
- An Honorable Mention for Technology of the Year is being awarded to Solimar Systems for their SOLitrack 2.0 with Batching and Mobile Modules. Solimar’s SOLitrack™ product, is a database-centric output management system that uses a PC client view interface to control and track print files on desktops or allows them to be viewed through a web-based interface on mobile devices with SOLitrack Mobile. The Batching Module creates rolling-queues based on mailpiece aggregations that dynamically schedules jobs.
- An additional Honorable Mention for the Xplor Technology of the Year award is being presented to Racami for their Alchem-e CCM Platform. The platform ties together all other software and hardware within a company to form a master system that forces standards in companies necessary for automation, quality control, and speed to market. The platform reduces IT costs and has many features that assist employees so they are more informed, make better decisions, and run the business more efficiently.
- An additional Honorable Mention for the Xplor Technology of the Year award is being presented to Indellient for their flagship product BlueRelay. BlueRelay offers a powerful suite of workflow and document management tools that simplifies document approval processes and improves quality and compliance of customer communications. The efficiencies gained at one of Indellient’s clients allowed them to experience “an increase of over 300% in workload without increase to headcount.”
“Once again, the awards committee had a tough time selecting winners from the volume of submissions we received,” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “I’d like to thank all who submitted and congratulate our winners and honorable mentions.”
Xplor International will also be announcing the recipients of the Xplorer of the Year and Brian Platte Lifetime Achievement awards at Xploration® 18 on Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
For more information regarding Xploration® 18, or to register, visit www.xplor.org/xplor18. Questions should be directed to Register@xplor.org or +1-813-949-6170 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (ET), Monday through Friday.
Vendors interested in being an exhibitor or sponsor should contact Xplor’s Director of Sales, Deborah Green at +1-770-444-3845 or via email at email@example.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free