Knowledge is the Currency of the Imaging Network Group Annual Forum
Friday, February 23, 2018
Press release from the issuing company
Atlanta, Ga. – The leading transactional and direct mail print providers in North America will gather at the Coconut Point Hyatt in Bonita Springs, FL, March 5-8 to hear from some of the top technology experts in the industry. They will learn how the latest equipment, software and strategies can provide clear advantages in an increasingly competitive business environment. These firms, all INg’s valued Vendor Partners, will make their knowledge the currency of the week for INg members looking for new ways to take smarter approaches to their businesses.
- Sheri Jammallo and Guy Broadhurst from Canon will share new ways to use inkjet to create new revenue streams.
- Ernie Crawford and Harvey Gross of Crawford Technologies will describe how to use workflow to actually get work done.
- Aggie Nodari from Domtar will tell members all they need to know about paper, because print quality and press performance are increasingly tied to using the right papers for every job.
- Bill Riley will provide insights from Ironsides Technology on how INg members and others are using new technology to gain share in competitive markets.
- John Kline and Kathy Hansan from Pitney Bowes will talk about how to take advantage of revenue compliance concerns through new workflows.
- Bob Schimek and Dave Mack will deliver Quadient’s take on increasing throughput and providing new customer experiences while leveraging new USPS capabilities.
- Matt Mahoney from Racami will share how a 20-yearold service bureau is making the best use of technology to compete successfully with newer firms.
- George Promis from Ricoh will talk about the revolution taking place due to inkjet technology and asking members if they are on the winning path for success with inkjet.
- Margaret Curry from RISO will also be looking at workflow, advising INg members on how to evaluate, troubleshoot and improve workflows.
- Cary Ross from Screen will show how inkjet presses are just one part of the total solution print providers need when pursuing new market opportunities.
- Dan Adler from Solimar will describe how profitable operations stem from efficient workflows.
- Mark Hunt will talk about some breakthroughs at Standard Finishing will provide new options for speed and width lift the gate on a key barrier to throughput.
- Ed Kenney and Alex Gregory from Transformations will provide a field guide to mail processing including a close look at document security, a critical factor in an age fraught with perpetual risks of cybersecurity.
- Steve Welkley from Xerox will show how a customer took a unique approach to bring inkjet into the mainstream for customers.
And there’s More
These Vendor Partners will be supplemented by:
- Pat McGrew and Matt Swain from Keypoint Intelligence, who will provide broader industry insights on workflow and market intelligence.
- Presentations and panel discussions lead by INg members on a host of topics including hiring, sales & marketing, data security, and broad business and operational concerns.
One speaker expected to pack the room is Gary Vitti, the legendary trainer for the Los Angeles Lakers who will recount “32 Years of Titles and Tears from the Best Seat in the House.”
More than 140 attendees are expected to be on hand for the 26th annual Imaging Network Group Spring Forum. Several new member companies as well as new vendor partners will be on hand to share ideas and perspectives on how every participant can raise the bar on their performance in 2018.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free