Seven Days To Go Until FESPA Eurasia 2017
Thursday, November 30, 2017
With just one week to go until FESPA Eurasia 2017, which takes place from 7 to 10 December at the CNR Expo in Istanbul, Turkey, exhibitors are getting ready to showcase their latest technology, equipment and applications to the region's print service providers (PSPs) and sign-makers.
Visitors to FESPA Eurasia 2017 will have access to over 150 exhibitors showcasing products and solutions across screen, digital and textile printing and signage that can help them take their business further.
Filling two halls at CNR Expo, print service providers (PSPs) and sign-makers will be able to network and learn from both international and local suppliers and manufacturers about many diverse applications, including garment and apparel, interior décor, POS, OOH, window and floor graphics as well as vehicle wrapping.
Product highlights revealed by exhibitors so far include:
- Mimaki (stand D20 + D30i) will highlight its UCJV Series for print and cut and its 3DUJ-553 3D printer
- HP distributor Mat Ka??t (stand A65 - B65) will present the HP Latex 3200 Printer for visitors to realise high-quality applications
- Roland (stand B30) will demonstrare its VersaUV S-Series, which offers versatility for UV printing
- Brother distributor U?ur Tekstil Makinalar? (stand E10) will present its GTX series for direct-to-garment printing
- Optimum Digital Planet (stand C10) will highlight its Maximo Inno S, Turkey's first and only eco solvent digital printing machine
- Turan Kimya (stand J10) will highlight its textile screen printing range of Turaplast PVC Plastisol Inks
- d.gen (stand H10) will demonstrate its new Papyrus 740k digital sublimation printer for the digital textile market
For vehicle wrappers keen to show off their skills and compete to be crowned Wrap Master Eurasia, there is still time to enter the Eurasia leg of this global competition. For more information on entering visit: https://eurasia.fespa.com/
PSPs and sign-makers inspired by the World Wrap Masters competition and looking at how they can reap the benefits of this specialist application area can attend the daily workshops from 10am - 12 pm, on stand C80, hosted by Wrap expert and Wrap Masters Judge, Ole Solskin.
FESPA Print Census
Visitors to FESPA Eurasia will also have the opportunity to take part in FESPA's second edition of its Print Census. The survey aims to gather insight into key industry trends to understand the challenges and opportunities the market faces. FESPA Eurasia will be the last chance for PSPs to participate before the findings are collated, analysed and announced at FESPA 2018 Global Print Expo in May 2018. To take part in this global research visit the FESPA Stand located in Hall 8, Stand F60.
Michael Ryan, FESPA Group Exhibition Manager at FESPA, comments: "We're delighted to welcome the Eurasian speciality print community back to the CNR Expo in Istanbul next week. FESPA Eurasia has firmly established itself as the premier exhibition for the local wide format print market. It is an ideal platform for exhibitors to showcase their latest products and to guide PSPs and sign-makers to grow their businesses through diverse and creative opportunities. We also want to encourage visitors to the exhibition to take part in the FESPA Print Census, as the valuable insight from this survey will help us develop our future events to the needs of the print community. We wish all of our visitors and exhibitors a successful show."
Visitors still looking to book travel and accommodation for their visit to FESPA Eurasia, more information can be found here: https://eurasia.fespa.com/
For more information on FESPA Eurasia 2017 and to pre-register to attend, visit www.fespaeurasia.com and use code EURM711 for free entry.