Northwood University Announces 2017 Distinguished Women Honorees
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Press release from the issuing company
MIDLAND, Mich. – Northwood University has announced the 2017 honorees for the institution's annual Distinguished Women Awards. Awardees represent exceptional community service and business expertise from the automotive industry, nonprofit sector, large-format print production, and a leading Michigan hospitality brand.
"Each year Northwood celebrates leading women who serve as role models for our students and offer dedication to the principles of both higher education and a global, free-enterprise society," said Keith Pretty, Northwood University president and chief executive officer. "We are pleased to recognize the achievements of the 2017 honorees with this special award."
The 2017 class includes:
- Katie Bowman Coleman, Dealer/Owner, Bowman Chevrolet of Clarkston, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan;
- Eileen A. Curtis, President and CEO, Bay Area Community Foundation, Bay City, Michigan;
- Pamela Good, Executive Director, Beyond Basics, Birmingham, Michigan;
- Patricia Leonard, Executive Director of the Charles M. Bauervic Foundation, Suttons Bay, Michigan;
- Catherine Monson, CEO and President of FASTSIGNS International, Inc., Carrollton, Texas;
- Elyse M. Rogers, renowned writer, community activist, and philanthropist, Midland, Michigan;
- Judy Zehnder, President of Bavarian Inn Lodge, Frankenmuth, Michigan.
The awards, annually bestowed, celebrate the achievements of women who reflect commitment to free enterprise, the partnership to arts and business, and the management of global commerce.
Northwood University bestows the Distinguished Women Award at a gala event. The 2017 awards gala will be held at the H Hotel in Midland, Michigan on November 4, 2017. For more information about the Distinguished Women event, contact Ashleigh Summers at 989.837.4465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free