Scodix showcases profit-boosting digital enhancement technology at China Print 2017
Tuesday, May 02, 2017
Press release from the issuing company
BEIJING, CHINA – Scodix, the world’s leading provider of digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, will show printers and converters how their businesses can stand out from the competition and boost profits through proven digital enhancement technology at China Print from May 9th – 13th on booth E2-007.
Scodix has seen continued success since its launch at drupa 2012. With three platforms successfully brought to market and over 250 customers in 21 countries, Scodix technology is proven in the market. drupa 2016 saw a significant boost in the growth of the company, with over 100 new customers announced in 11 days, and the launch of the Scodix E106™ Folding Carton press to considerable acclaim. The company hopes to replicate these positive results again at China Print 2017.
Exhibiting alongside local sales partner, Infotech, Scodix has live demonstrations of its Ultra Pro™ Digital Enhancement Press with Foil Station on the booth, illustrating the accuracy, productivity and versatility of Scodix technology. Visitors can also see – and feel – all nine of Scodix digital enhancement effects in up to B1 size, including Scodix Foil™, Scodix VDE™, Scodix Cast&Cure™ and Scodix Crystals™.
“China is a hugely important market for Scodix. China Print provides a fantastic opportunity for us to meet with printers and converters looking for solutions to differentiate their business in a fiercely competitive market,” pronounces Roy Porat, CEO, at Scodix, “Printers now appreciate the added value digital finishing provides for the brands who use it. Scodix continues to shine as the digital enhancement light in the graphic arts industry.”
Scodix continues to add value and profitability to the consumer experience with its technology often being the differentiator in gaining the all-important edge in a tremendously competitive market. The Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Enhancement Press with Foil is the only digital enhancement press worldwide capable of producing nine different applications – and combinations of these applications – all on one system. Meanwhile the Scodix E106 Digital Enhancement Press delivers superior enhancement solutions in a B1 format for printers and converters in the packaging industry. The Scodix E106 will go into BETA testing just one week prior to China Print. The Scodix Ultra Pro with Foil, anticipated updates for the Scodix E106 and all nine of Scodix enhancement applications can be experienced live at China Print 2017.
Scodix digital enhancement applications
• Scodix Foil™: the Scodix Foil Station is an optional hardware module that runs in-line with the Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Press, delivering unmatched foil enhancement capabilities. Scodix Foil on Foil: this option enables unique special effects, unavailable on any other system, compiling different foils on foil, and a variety of Scodix Sense features, to achieve numerous texture effects
• Scodix Sense™: digital enhancement printing that allows print service providers, folding carton converters, designers and brand owners to craft extraordinary creations
• Scodix SPOT™: a selective spot varnish for short to medium runs, Scodix SPOT digitally recreates the effect of traditional analogue flat varnishes, without the setup time or mess
• Scodix Metallic™: allows users to enhance print with metallic colouring by simply utilizing the CMYK colour process of Scodix SENSE
• Scodix Glitter™: Scodix Rainbow is the world’s first in-house digital inkjet glittering station that produces the Scodix Digital-Glittering experience
• Scodix VDE™: Scodix variable data enhancements accentuate personalised digital print – or provide impact as standalone finishing customised for each print
• Scodix Braille™: the innovative Scodix Inkjet-Braille solution is designed to provide a better quality of life for blind and visually impaired people around the world, making the service more accessible for short-run production
• Scodix Cast&Cure™: empowering Scodix Foil Station users, Scodix Cast&Cure creates a high-impact 3D holographic effect, bringing a whole new dimension, and value proposition, to print projects
• Scodix Crystals™: replacing the manual placement of chaton, costume jewellery, or crystals on products such as greeting cards and brochures, Scodix Crystals adds a colourful and reflective sparkle
Porat concludes, “Scodix Digital Enhancement Presses are the perfect answer to the exacting requirements of an ever more demanding industry and reach new levels of speed, quality and efficiency. China continues to be a market of huge importance for Scodix, and we look forward to showcasing our full potential and further partnerships at such an illustrious show in such a key country.”
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved