Xplor Announces 2017 Technology and Application Award Recipients
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Press release from the issuing company
Award Recipients to Be Recognized in Orlando at Xploration® 17
Lutz, FL – Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the recipients of its 2017 Technology and Application of the Year Awards. The awards will be presented at a ceremony Tuesday, March 28, 2017, during the Xploration® 17 event at the Caribe Royale Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
Application of the Year Award:
The Application of the Year Award is presented to an individual, a company or an organization to recognize outstanding achievement in the imaginative application of current technology and/or unique implementation of existing document and communication systems. This award is open to members and non-members.
Xplor will award two honorable mentions in addition to the 2017 winner.
- The winner of the 2017 Xplor Application of the Year is BMO Bank of Montreal and GMC Software. The initiative BMO undertook is a one-of-a-kind customer onboarding project that pioneered an end-to-end digital account opening process, enabled by the creation of dynamic eForms and eSignature capabilities. BMO Bank of Montreal embraced digital transformation to achieve operational efficiency, significant reduction of cost, and an improved customer experience.
- An Honorable Mention is being awarded to Gore Mutual who leveraged technology from OpenText Exstream, Infusion and Duck Creek Technologies to create uBiz - a platform that plugs directly into broker websites, replicating their design palette to provide their small business customers with a seamless digital experience. New customers can get quotes, policies and secure insurance all online.
- An additional Honorable Mention is being awarded to Health First and Ricoh USA, Inc., who collaborated on identifying areas of improvement and best practices in workflows, as well as implementing a centralized monitoring and management solution. Working together Health First and RICOH Managed Services utilizing RICOH ProcessDirector to reduced errors, increase security, and improve overall efficiency.
Technology of the Year Award:
The Technology of the Year Award honors an individual, company or organization that has conceived and developed an original concept leading to a significant advancement in the industry. This can be a new program, product, or technology that notably enhances the capabilities of document and communication systems.
Like the Application of the Year award, Xplor will present two honorable mentions, in addition to the winner of the award, due to the large number of submissions.
- The winner of the 2017 Xplor Technology of the Year is being awarded to Pitney Bowes Clarity Solutions. Harnessing the power of the Industrial Internet and “industrial data science”, Pitney Bowes Clarity solutions is a new cloud offering for Pitney Bowes systems that leverages data analytics and services to help increase productivity and lower the cost of running a print and mail operation. Clarity collects, integrates and organizes existing sensor data from remote systems to support real-time insight, predictive analytics and prescriptive maintenance.
- An Honorable Mention for Technology of the Year is being awarded to Elixir Technologies Corporation for their Tango+ product. Elixir’s Tango+ is a 100% browser-based content lifecycle management platform that enables companies to create, manage and deliver business-critical contracts, correspondence, and other communications via print and e-channels.
- An additional Honorable Mention for the Xplor Technology of the Year award is being presented to Xerox Corporation for their Direct to Object Inkjet Printer. This inkjet drop on demand printer can print directly onto a wide range of substrates (including plastics, glass, ceramics and metal) and virtually any surface type (including smooth, rough, slightly curved or stepped).
“I want to first congratulate the 2017 Award Winners and thank all those who submitted a nomination.” said Skip Henk, EDP, President and CEO of Xplor International. “The Awards Committee once again had a difficult time selecting the winners from such a broad range of submissions.”
Xplor International will also be announcing the recipients of the Xplorer of the Year and Brian Platte Lifetime Achievement awards at Xploration® 17 on Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free