Printing Industries of America Announces 2017 President’s Conference Schedule
Friday, December 16, 2016
Warrendale, PA - Today, Printing Industries of America announces the speaker lineup for the 2017 President’s Conference running March 12–15 in Long Beach, California. The theme of the 2017 President’s Conference is “20/20” with the goal of providing attendees with the business intelligence they need to grow their companies and prosper.
“If ever there was a roadmap to help companies navigate today’s business challenges, it will be shared at the President’s Conference,” said Printing Industries of America CEO, Michael Makin. “This must-attend event covers all the bases with unique tracks focusing on leadership, business development, finance, and human relations.”
2017 President’s Conference Keynote Speakers
- Gerry O’Brion, founder of What Big Brands Know®, kicks off the event with an empowering session on navigating and leveraging change to your business advantage.
- Cheryl Kahanec, Executive Vice President, Digital, Earth Color leads a top panel of industry executives as they share their winning secrets and business success stories.
- John U. Bacon, commentator, author, and award-winning speaker, shares timeless leadership fundamentals he’s learned in his years working with top coaches.
- Duane Cashin, entrepreneur and sales coach, reveals his proven methods for obtaining peak sales performance.
- Scott Hunter, CEO of Unshackled Leadership, presents his proven plan for creating an “outrageously successful” organization.
For a complete list of President’s Conference speakers and activities or to register for the free webinar series, visit www.presidentsconference.com.