NPES Print Business Outlook Conference 2017: Registration Now Open
Friday, December 09, 2016
Reston, VA - NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies announces registration is now open for the NPES Print Business Outlook Conference 2017, coming February 5, 2017 to the India Exposition Centre in Greater Noida, India. The full day conference, themed "Power up Your Printing Business...Innovate, Integrate, Motivate," will bring together printers, publishers, manufacturers, and suppliers to examine current issues and discuss the latest developments facing today's printing industry.
Together, NPES and the Indian Printing, Packaging and Allied Machinery Manufacturers' Association (IPAMA) are hosting the Conference that will be held in conjunction with the PRINTPACK INDIA 2017 show. The conference is also supported by the All India Federation of Master Printers Association (AIFMP), and PRIMIR—producer of the foremost market research for the graphic communications industry. Platinum sponsors for the conference, Konica Minolta and the International Color Consortium (ICC), are joined by additional sponsors: Aleyant, Bobst, HP, Kodak, PrOvin Technos, and Trelleborg.
The NPES Print Business Outlook Conference 2017 is a "must attend" event for anyone seeking to develop invaluable cooperation, partnership, and exchange among the "Who's Who" in the printing industry community. Here, participants will learn about the latest developments—not only in the local and national regions but, more importantly, across the globe—from top technology companies and solution providers, enabling them to find the exact products necessary to advance their businesses.
The NPES Print Business Outlook Conference 2017 will host a stellar line-up of distinguished panelists and content experts, including prominent business management thought leader, lecturer and writer, Steven Schnoll, managing director of Schnoll Media Consulting. Among his many accomplishments, Mr. Schnoll was inducted into the prestigious Ben Franklin Honor Society of the Printing Industries of America in 2008.
Other confirmed Conference speakers include:
- Thayer Long, President, NPES
- Rodd Harrison, Sales Director, Kodak
- William Li, ICC Co-Chair and Color Technology Manager, Kodak
- Jeff Protheroe, Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific, Aleyant Systems
- Michael DeBard, President, Diversified Graphic Machinery (DGM)
- A. Appadurai, Country Manager - India & Sri Lanka, HP Indigo & Inkjet Presses
- Ramu Ramanathan, Editor, Printweek India
- Venugopal Menon, Business Director, BOBST
- …and more.
Topic highlights from the Conference program set to engage participants in lively discussion include:
- "Worldwide Market for Print 2.0: Global Opportunities in Packaging," featuring Market Trends in India, from newly released industry research co-sponsored by NPES & VDMA and produced by The Economist Intelligence Unit
- Digital Printing Drives Value—Profit Through Innovation
- Trends for Printing: Today and Tomorrow
- Color Management for Printing and Packaging
- New Technologies that Make Your Packaging Come Alive
- Driving Growth Through Print & Packaging Innovation
- The Importance of Finishing in Packaging
- Web to Print Solutions: How it Will Benefit Print Service Providers, and
- To Infinity and Beyond: New Business Adaptation in the Indian Newspaper Industry.
The NPES Print Business Outlook Conference 2017 is one component of a 3-in-1 NPES Trade Mission, slated for February 4–8, 2017, to explore the major printing centers in New Delhi, India. The multi-faceted Trade Mission program, held in conjunction with the PRINTPACK INDIA 2017 show, offers NPES members a variety of opportunities to experience, first-hand, the large and fast-growing Indian print market and evaluate potential new or expanded business opportunities for their companies.
For more information about the NPES Print Business Outlook Conference 2017 and NPES 2017 Trade Mission to India, in the U.S., contact NPES Assistant Director Global Programs Pernilla Jonsson at phone: 703/264-7200 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In India, contact NPES India Director Vinod Vittoba at e-mail: email@example.com. To register for the NPES Print Business Outlook Conference 2017, visit: www.npes.org/printbusiness2017.