PressWise by SmartSoft to Demonstrate New Print MIS Enhancements
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
PressWise, an end-to-end SaaS-based MIS and Print Workflow Automation software solution, is showcasing new product development at Graph Expo 2016 in Orlando, Florida.
Agoura Hills - SmartSoft will be demonstrating the latest enhancements to PressWise, the all-in-one web-to-print, MIS and Workflow Automation solution, at the Graph Expo show in Florida later this month. The convention, which runs from September 25-28th 2016 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, is considered to be one of the most innovative and exciting exhibitions of new technology, products and services for the commercial and In-plant print industry.
PressWise by SmartSoft will be demonstrating the results of a busy year’s product development since last year’s Graph Expo and will be situated in Booth 2384. PressWise is a print shop management system designed to help printers grow their business while eliminating touches from their workflow, through their end-to-end, cloud-based print MIS and production automation platform.
Some of the new features that will be shown at Graph Expo include:
- Kitting functionality, allowing jobs that contain multiple components that go together to form a single product within PressWise for simplified quoting and invoicing.
- Purchase Orders for outside services and products ordered, to allow for better tracking of these orders. Each Purchase Order line can be linked to a job or finishing task, and POs may also be added for non-inventory items, such as office supplies for example.
- The standalone QuickBooks Connector tool gives you greater control and visibility into the information flowing from PressWise into QuickBooks. You can now see a list of orders/invoices that will be processed, and better payment handling has been added to reduce duplicate entry of information.
- New Customer Reports give you greater insight into your business. New reports include Customer Aging Reports, monthly Customer Statements, Customer Activity Reports that provide useful insight into your most valuable customers, and Won/Lost Recap Reports that let you see which customers you are having the most success with.
- Multi-Ship Functionality has been added to PressWise. Each order can now include multiple shipments, each with a unique shipment method, and jobs easily moved from one shipment to another using a unique drag-and-drop UI.
- Sales Tax Flexibility enhancements will allow system administrators to control the sales tax percentages charged for each region (by state, ZIP code etc.). Sales tax will continue to be automatically calculated, but if you need to make specific changes (e.g. for use tax collection when you have nexus in another state), you will now be able to do so.
In addition, there are a number of other features currently in development that will be previewed at the PressWise booth at Graph Expo. As Joseph Lehn, Director of Product Management for PressWise points out “This has been a very productive 12 months for our development team, as we continue to respond to the requests of our customers and the demands of the marketplace, to create the number one print management system on the marketplace today.
“Graph Expo gives us the chance to showcase PressWise to the wider print community, as well as connect with the many existing customers that take the opportunity to visit us at tradeshows and gain additional insights in person. It really is a great opportunity to connect with our audience and get valuable feedback on new tools and features, and we are really looking forward to enjoying the show in Orlando for the first time.”
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved