Mimaki TX300P-1800 direct textile inkjet printer available for order in the Americas
Wednesday, September 07, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
Suwanee, GA – Mimaki USA, a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutters, today announced availability of the TX300P-1800 roll-to-roll, direct-to-textile inkjet printer. This 75-inch wide printer is engineered exclusively for direct-to-fabric applications and will be on display in the Mimaki USA booth 1961, at the Specialty Graphic and Imaging Association (SGIA) Expo, September 14-16, 2016 in Las Vegas.
The TX300P-1800 printer includes many features found in high-end direct-print models and has been purpose built to accommodate direct-to-textile applications. Capable of utilizing five types of textile-specific inks that can be direct printed on a wide variety of synthetic or natural fabrics, this printer is suitable for creating samples, one-offs, or individualized production runs that include custom fashions, runway designs and quick-response orders.
• High gap printhead. The TX300P-1800 printer includes advanced piezo electric printheads that enable printing on various types of textiles. The high gap setting gives users the ability to print on textiles ranging from fine to heavy denier, woven patterns or raised fiber surfaces, while maintaining accurate ink droplet placement.
• Ink versatility. A choice of sublimation dye, disperse dye, textile pigment, reactive dye, and acid dye inks will be available to meet a wide range of application needs. Two-liter ink packs are available for uninterrupted printing on longer runs.
• Textile handling system. A reliable textile feeding mechanism – including front and rear tension bars – ensures stable textile transportation. The TX300P-1800 printer uses a combination of tension bars and drive rollers to maintain the appropriate tension, for any textile used. The Auto Media Feeder applies calibrated tension to the media, maintaining stable and precise media feed and take-up on rolls.
Mimaki technologies for assured production of high quality transfer prints
• Waveform control. Each ink color has its own specific gravity and viscosity. To achieve precise placement of the ink droplets onto the media, Mimaki designed an optimum waveform, enabling the printhead to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle without losing precise ink droplet circularity.
• Variable dot printing. Variable ink droplet sizes are precisely placed using three different ink drop sizes. Smaller droplets create smoother gradients and quartertones for high quality reproduction while large droplets produce uniform solids and accommodate for high-speed printing.
• Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4). This technology prints passes in a gradation-like method by dispensing ink drops between passes. This Mimaki-exclusive imaging technology reduces banding, uneven ink drying and bi-directional stripes, resulting in smoother images with no distinct bands.
• NCU (Nozzle Check Unit) and NRS (Nozzle Recovery System). These two functions work together to provide continuous or unattended printing and minimize waste by ensuring any clogged nozzles do not reduce the print image quality. The NCU automatically checks for and cleans clogged nozzles before printing. The NRS enables mapping of unrecoverable nozzles, so that printing can continue.
• Bulk ink system standard. The TX300P-1800 printer includes the Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) that features two-liter ink packs. This system reduces ink costs when compared to ink cartridges used in competitive products, and enables unattended printing, freeing staff to work on other projects. When used in four-color mode, the Uninterrupted Ink Supply System (UISS) delivers continuous imaging by automatically switching from an empty ink pack to the full container of the same color.
• TxLink3 RIP software for textiles available. Mimaki’s TxLink3 Lite software delivers exceptional color management, color replacement, and advanced step and repeat.
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved