Innovation Takes Centre Stage at London’s Only Packaging Event
Friday, September 02, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London 2016, the capital’s only packaging show and UK’s only luxury packaging event, returns to London’s Olympia on 14 & 15 September 2016, with 60 per cent of its suppliers launching new products, services and upgrades to the UK market.
Innovation will once again be centre stage at the show, for instance:
- KTEC Group will be presenting the LX500e Color Label Printer – its newest and most affordable desktop colour label and tag printer.
- Tesa will be displaying its Lift & Reseal reclosure tape, which provides an effective reseal solution for produce with a short shelf life.
- Segura will be demonstrating its latest cloud-based software, which allows companies to map their full supply network and track every transaction, from order to fulfilment.
- Swedbrand will unveil its next generation technology of bag-in-box wine, called Topflow. This new-patented technology enables the wine to be poured from the top of the bag.
- Richmond Containers will be launching its range of metal shell closure caps, and off the shelf gloss and matt lids for the beauty and skincare market.
- James Cropper, supplier of the paper for Luxury Packaging 2016’s invitations, will present its first ever food contact-approved stock range of paper.
- Rawlings has developed a new type of glass bottle, Black Glass. The colour comes from the glass, not a coating, increasing shelf presence and extending the contents’ life.
- Gruppo Cordenons will be debuting its high quality graphic paper, AstroKing. With a luxurious matt finish and a shimmering lustre, the paper gives an impression of opulence.
- Vivid Laminating Technologies will debut the finishing effects achievable on its Matrix and Easymount systems.
- API will present its new brand enhancement creative service and holographic foils.
- Qualvis Print & Packaging will be promoting the launch of its innovation studio.
Innovation on Show
Visitors to the show will also be able to see an array of show innovations, exclusive offers and cutting edge technologies more specific to their organisational needs.
- Tinware Direct will be displaying its innovative, self-sealing tin, Pressitin, which has just been granted a European patent.
- Italian company, Favini will be showcasing its full ranges of luxury paper, including its new award winning range of eco-friendly paper, Crush.
- JUNG Design will be promoting its latest personalised gift wrapping and tissue paper.
- Winter & Company UK will be revealing the relationships between the colours and textures of its covering materials by presenting three new palettes forecasted for 2017.
- Plasfilms will be at Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London for the first time, demonstrating its latest innovations in bag and pouch closure systems.
- Antalis will be showcasing its Creative Papers range of fashion led colours, metallics and translucents, modern textures and unusual finishes.
- First time exhibitor, British Tags will be promoting its complete range of luxury branded packing, including both flat-pack and rigid gift-boxes, paper and fabric carriers, fabric pouches, cartons and pillow packs, as well as its deluxe acid-free tissue paper.
- Revolution Digital will be showcasing its Roland UV printers, which enable customers to proof packaging on final materials.
- QuickLabel Systems will be exhibiting its full range of colour label printers for in-house, just-in-time, label production.
- Royston Labels has a range of self-adhesive labels, which deliver a value-adding option, to help make products stand out on shelf.
- Keenpac returns to this year’s show with its range of luxury bags, gift boxes, garment covers, hangers and accessories.
- Kingsmoor Packaging will be showcasing its creative ‘Food to Go’ products for snacks.
More than just products and technologies, the show also boasts advice from industry leading suppliers.
- DS Smith will have representatives on hand to discuss its array of packaging solutions and services.
- The British Contract Manufacturers and Packers Association (BCMPA) will be using the show to offer advice on outsourcing projects.
- Croxsons will be focusing on adding value to luxury glass packaging through a variety of advanced decoration techniques and the vital role closures play in the overall packaging and consumer experience.
- Plastique will highlight its latest rigid plastic thermoformed packaging developments.
- The Packaging Society will be on hand at its clinic to give tailored advice on all aspects of packaging.
In addition to a packed exhibition, this year’s show also features:
- The Dieline Conference – the first to occur outside of the US
- The Starpack Awards
- The Innovation Wall
- The Great Innovation Debate
- The Drinks Symposium
- The Beauty Forum
- Learnshops Seminar Programme
- The Packaging consultancy clinic
- Networking Drinks
- Champagne Hour
For further information, visit http://www.easyfairs.com/PI-LONDON or contact +44 (0)20 8843 8800.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free