X-Rite Pantone Showcases New Color Control Solutions at Labelexpo Americas 2016
Thursday, September 01, 2016
Attendees will learn how to achieve consistent, repeatable color in flexible packaging and label printing with the latest color management solutions.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – X-Rite Incorporated, a global leader in color science and technology, and its subsidiary Pantone LLC, will demonstrate at Labelexpo Americas 2016, September 13-15, in Rosemont, IL, the latest solutions for specifying, communicating, and reproducing consistent color for packaging and label printing. Visitors to the X-Rite booth 5202 will see how the company’s most recent innovations help package and label printers improve color consistency, reduce rework and material waste, speed processing times and improve customer satisfaction. New solutions debuting at the show include ColorCert 2.7 and support for new color libraries in PantoneLIVE™.
“With increasingly stringent requirements from brands, combined with shorter print runs, and increased volumes, printers must get the job right the first time, every time,” said Adrián Fernández, Vice President, PantoneLIVE, X-Rite Pantone. “At Labelexpo Americas, we will show new products, provide hands-on product demos, and offer special pricing discounts. Attendees can speak with our color experts to learn how they can successfully meet new market demands by taking control of color in their operations.”
In booth 5202, X-Rite Pantone and its sister company, Esko, will showcase innovative solutions recently launched at drupa 2016. The booth will feature Inspiration Zones that take visitors through each step of a typical packaging production workflow, from color specification, to ink formulation, to production and quality control. New products featured at the show include:
- ColorCert 2.7, the latest release of X-Rite’s color quality control, production specification and reporting solution. ColorCert helps the packaging converters better manage the complexities of CMYK, extended gamut, and spot color workflows, regardless of the printing process, substrate, or industry standard.
- PantoneLIVE™, a cloud-based solution for digitally communicating color that gives everyone in the supply chain access to accurate, digital color. With new color libraries that support gravure, PantoneLIVE ensures that brands and packaging designers are working with the same digital color data as ink manufacturers, prepress, converters and printers.
- PantoneLIVE Digital Drawdowns, highly accurate, physical color standards that serve as visual color references and set clear color expectations throughout the supply chain. The peel and stick color labels can be attached directly to a physical sample to verify accuracy in proofs, mock-ups, or press sheets.
- PantoneLIVE Digital Tolerance Guide, a visual LAB reference of tolerance for any given color. The Guide allows designers and printers to visualize exactly how color differences will appear so that acceptable Delta E tolerances can be defined.
- X-Rite eXact™ Xp, a new option in the company’s award-winning eXact spectrophotometer platform designed to accurately measure color on flexible film materials.
- InkFormulation Software Version 6.3, the industry-leading solution for ink color recipe creation, storage, approval and retrieval for offset, flexographic, gravure and screen-printing inks.