Registration Opens for NPES PrintPack Outlook Conference 2016 In Jakarta
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
Packaging and Print Experts to Explore Global Markets Trends with Focus on Opportunities in Indonesia
Reston, VA –NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies, with the support of Krista Media, will host the NPES PrintPack Outlook Conference 2016 on October 6, 2016, in conjunction with the ALLPACK and ALLPRINT Indonesia exhibitions at JIExpo, in Jakarta, Indonesia. An organized trade mission for NPES members in conjunction with the Conference will provide additional business export opportunities through introductions to customers at networking events, during plant visits, via company tradeshow presence, and provide a deeper understanding of this key market's significant potential.
"Augmenting the resources offered by NPES Indonesia, the Association's newest international business development office in Jakarta, Indonesia, this Conference will provide a spotlight on the latest in innovative U.S. technology trends and competitive product advancements to the large cross-section of printing and packaging professionals attending. The program is designed both, for the Indonesian printing and packaging sectors to learn of global trends in technology, and for NPES members who seek to enter or expand their businesses in a thriving growth market" says NPES President Thayer Long.
The fast paced half-day conference will address the latest trends, challenges and opportunities in the global print and packaging markets, along with ways to leverage key business strategies in the Indonesian market. The program will provide a unique opportunity for participants to interact with industry peers and practitioners to exchange information, ideas, discuss strategies, and expand or build new business relationships.
The program will feature a lineup of knowledgeable international experts including:
- Thayer Long, President, NPES/GASC
- Amy Vickery, International Trade Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Rodd Harrison, Director Sales and Marketing EISD for Asia Pacific Region, Eastman Kodak Company
- Nick Price, Packaging Segment Manager, HP Indigo/PageWide Web Press Graphic Solutions Business, Asia Pacific and Japan, HP
- Roy Subhasis, Business Director, Bobst
- Tuti Buntaran, Founder of First Packaging Asia – Packaging Centre, PPGI VP IT, Graphic Technology Director of PT
- Tosi Jasindo, Associate of the Indonesian Packaging Federation, plus
- Other U.S. technology and in-country experts to be announced.
The highly interactive Conference program will engage participants in discussions on a series of timely topics that will include:
- Packaging Market Trends in Indonesia
- Maximizing Resources for Purchasing U.S. Technology
- Adventures in Digital Printing – Showcasing New Applications and Brand Innovations in Packaging
- Inkjet Technology for Anti-Counterfeiting in Packaging
- Brand Owners' Influence on the Printing/Purchasing Process, and
- The Importance of Finishing in Packaging.
The Conference is supported by the Indonesian Association of Graphic Technology (ATGMI), Indonesian Packaging Federation (IPF), Indonesian Flexible Packaging Industry Association (ROTOKEMAS), Indonesia Print Media Association (PPGI), International Trade Administration (ITA), HP, Eastman Kodak Company, Bobst, and PRIMIR—the Print Industries Market Information and Research Organization, the research unit of NPES.
For more information about the upcoming NPES PrintPack Outlook Conference 2016 in Jakarta, Indonesia, visit: www.npes.org/PrintPackConference2016.
For questions and to register, in the U.S., contact NPES Assistant Director International Trade Programs, Pernilla Jonsson at phone: 703/264-7200 or e-mail: email@example.com. In Indonesia, contact Director NPES Indonesia, Marco Gandasubrata at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free