Mondelez International, ConAgra, Kodak, Phototype, WestRock and more slated to headline at Digital Print for Packaging US
Friday, June 17, 2016
Smithers Pira is pleased to announce the Digital Print for Packaging US agenda, featuring a pre-conference workshop on September 6th and more than 20 presentations from brand owners, converters and some the foremost print and packaging experts.
Taking place September 7-8 just outside of Chicago, Digital Print for Packaging US will bring together 150 of the industry's biggest players to drive progress in the fastest growing technology in packaging. Learn from and connect with leaders and experts in the print and packaging industries.
This year's agenda, shaped with the help of our expert advisory board features presentations such as:
- What's Real and What is Really Happening in Digital Print for Packaging
- Consumer Engagement through Smarter Packaging
- From 80 SKU to 1:An Inline Digital Printing Case Study
- Pushing the Economics of Digital Print for Packaging
- and much more
Some of this year's expert include:
- Patrick Poitevin of Mondelez International
- Donald Allred of Eastman Kodak Company
- Bob Seay of Hewlett Packard
- David France of ConAgra