HP Indigo 8000 Surpasses Sales Expectations Two Months After Unveiling
Thursday, June 09, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
Customers clamor for the industry’s most productive digital narrow-web label press to increase productivity
DÜSSELDORF, Germany, – Today at drupa 2016, HP Inc. announced tremendous market acceptance of the HP Indigo 8000 Digital Press, with multiple customers selecting the technology to boost productivity and efficiently manage long, demanding label jobs. Due to high demand, HP is bolstering manufacturing capacity to fulfill a robust customer order pipeline.
The HP Indigo 8000 Digital Press sets a new productivity benchmark in digital narrow web printing, offering high-volume converters and in-plant label producers end-to-end labels production at doubled speeds up 80 meters per minute or 262 feet per minute(1). Early HP Indigo 8000 Digital Press adopters include:
- Century Label, a U.S.-based company with more than 30 years of award-winning customized printing.
- Industria Grafica Eurostampa S.p.A., a family-owned business in operation for 50 years, producing 50 million top-quality labels daily.
- Harkwell Labels Ltd., a U.K.-based company, providing custom printed and self-adhesive digital labels and stickers.
- MegaFlex A/S, a Denmark-based staffing company, with an in-plant label production operation.
- RAKO-Etiketten GmbH & Co., one of the largest and most modern manufacturers of adhesive labels and flexible packaging materials.
- ·StrongPoint, a Sweden-based converter, delivering labels solutions to a wide variety of verticals and industries, including food and beverage, wholesale, retail trade, transporting and storage and security activities.
“To stay competitive and respond to market challenges, high-volume label converters need the right combination of speed, print quality and production flexibility,” said Alon Bar-Shany, general manager, Indigo division, HP. “With the HP Indigo 8000 Digital Press, our customers are able to leverage proven HP Indigo print quality, doubled speed and sophisticated automation to meet strict brand standards, optimize supply chains and produce mass customization for sales-boosting campaigns.”
Visit the HP drupa 2016 online press kit for more information on today’s announcements. HP drupa updates and videos can also be found on our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, and by using the #ReinventPossibilities hashtag.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free