Graph Expo 16 Education Lineup to Offer Compelling Topics for Full Spectrum of Graphic Communications Industry
Friday, May 27, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
Strategic EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference Kicks Off 2016 Educational Slate Featuring Dozens of Expertise Building Seminars, Lab Sessions, and Workshops
Reston, VA - GRAPH EXPO 16, slated for September 25 - 28, 2016 at the Orange County Convention Center - North Hall in Orlando, FL, will present an unmatched roster of seminars, lab sessions, and workshops for the graphic communications industry. With exhibition's theme of "Refresh," the educational offerings will kick off immediately prior to the show opening with the pre-show EXECTIVE OUTLOOK Conference from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon on Sunday September 25.
EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK will feature top experts from the graphic communications industry who will examine the smartest and most profitable approaches to "Finding New Markets." The conference also will unveil the winners of the 2016 MUST SEE 'EMS "Best of Category" and "Legacy" Awards and the 2016 "Positively Print" awardee.
The official expo educational program will run from Sunday, September 25 through Tuesday, September 27 and will feature sessions targeting attendees from key market segments including: commercial printing, in-plant printing, transactional printing, quick printing, packaging and specialty printing, mailing and fulfillment, book and newspaper printing/publishing, wide-format printing and imaging, marketing and creative services, and manufacturing and industrial printing.
"With the torrid pace of change in the graphic communications industry not only is it necessary to identify these changes but also to "Refresh" the skills needed to compete," says Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC) President Thayer Long. "GRAPH EXPO 16 attendees will be able to take advantage of a comprehensive and diverse slate of educational opportunities designed to meet these needs."
That educational menu will cover, but not be limited to, topics such as: print shop management, print sales and marketing, mobile marketing, Web design, direct mail, company valuation, finishing, in-plant printing, data management, inkjet technology and applications, offset printing, digital printing, wide format printing, 3D printing, mailing and fulfillment, digital label and package printing, succession planning, and much, much more. Examples of session topics include:
* "Today's Print Shop: How Millennial Management is UP-ing the Game"
* "Mobile Marketing Magic: How to Create YOUR Winning Strategy"
* "PDF Power: How to Create and Edit Like a Pro"
* "What's your Uber? Secrets to Breakout Company Success in Today's Evolving Print Industry"
* "Making the Leap to Communications Service Provider"
* "State of Our Industry: NOW. What's Ahead. What to do About It!"
* "Color and the Internet: Managing the Experience"
* "In-plant Panel: Conquering the Top 8 In-Plant Challenges"
* "Secrets to Social Media Generated Sales"
* "Top Printing Trends for Today and Tomorrow"
* "Data Management: The Fuel to Your Business Growth"
* "Emerging Technologies: Inkjet 2016 Style"
* "Supercharge Your Old Press; How to Gain LESS Make Ready and MORE Quality/Speed"
* "The A to Z Guide for Starting Your 3D Printing Operation"
* "Succession Planning: YES, You Need to Start Now"
* "Growth Market Update: Color Digital Printing for Packaging and Labels"
* "A 7-Step Plan for Sales Success;" and
* "How to Avoid the Top 10 Mistakes Printers Make with Customers."
Other educational offerings include a series of computer labs on topics such as Adobe Creative Suite, Press Ready PDFs, Adobe In-Design, and Design Basics for Non-Designers.
For complete information on the GRAPH EXPO 16 seminar program, and to register for the show, visit www.graphexpo.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free