P2P Solutions Summit is Runaway Success in Nashville
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Chicago – PSDA is proud to announce the success of its annual P2P Solutions Summit, held in April in Nashville, TN. Over 90 exhibitors joined nearly 500 attendees for a combination of education, networking and industry solutions. The event showcased the value, strength and bond of the independent segment of the print and marketing services industry, where distributors and their vendor partners collaborate to solve end user challenges.
After changing the conference format in 2015 to create a more personal, peer-to-peer, shared learning experience, PSDA moved the P2P Solutions Summit to Nashville for the first time. It also continued to refine the structure. Attendee feedback was incredible:
- 96 percent of respondents were satisfied/very satisfied overall
- 92 percent were likely/very likely to recommend it
- 93 percent found vendors/services/products that they plan to sell to clients in the coming year
- 85 percent met someone that they expect will lead to new business
- 87 percent learned something new to help grow their company
- 100 percent agree/strongly agree that they would recommend the event’s Peer Group sessions to others
“This may have been one of the best shows where we’ve exhibited,” said one PSDA member. “We arrived back home with nearly 100 well qualified leads. Emails and phone calls are still pouring in based on discussions we had while at the show. We’re proud to be a part of the PSDA – and look forward to the years ahead.”
“We wanted this event to showcase and enhance what is best about PSDA — the people, relationships and sharing,” said Barbara O’Connor, Executive Vice President, PSDA. “The conference committee has done an incredible job of just that. We moved the event to Nashville, carefully selected our educational topics and speakers, added time into the agenda for open discussion on key topics, customized the content based on the audience and planned a fun night out for attendees to enjoy the fabulous city. We are beyond thrilled at the results.”
The Peer Group program, now in its second year, was once again a highlight. The customized, interactive learning format consisted of five groups of principals and sales executives, assembled by industry experience. Each group received a full day of education, targeted specifically to the group. More than 100 people participated in the program, developing a trusted network of peers they can rely upon to share concerns, questions, ideas and opportunities.
More attendee and exhibitor feedback:
- “It was one of the best shows, if not the best show, we’ve ever attended.”
- “This event was fantastic for us. We plan on getting more involved. The format was great, the sharing and feedback among peers was exceptional.”
“We are going to continue to evolve this event,” O’Connor stated, “while also keeping what’s working: outstanding education, building and facilitating quality networking and relationships.
Plans for a fall 2017 show are underway. Details will be available at psda.org.