CTI Paper USA’s New Swatch ‘System’ Spotlights Diverse Array of Premium Papers for Digital & Offset Printing
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
SUN PRAIRIE, Wisconsin - CTI Paper USA has launched a sweeping new unified swatch system—five new individual swatchbooks and print demonstrations showcasing the company’s core premium specialty paper brands.
The new swatchbooks include the newly launched Durilla family of durable papers and synthetics. All swatchbooks sport a fresh new design theme with a clean and crisp visual presentation. The design for four of the five brands is anchored by clever and original Pop-Art illustrations.
The CTI Paper brands with new individual swatchbooks are Durilla, Kromekote, Glama Natural, Glama Kraft and Aspire Petallics. Each brand provides graphics professionals with uniquely differentiated, high-value printing papers and envelopes.
• Durilla™, the company’s newest brand, is a comprehensive line of durable printing papers and synthetics available in coated matte, uncoated, waterproof and translucent options across many weights and sizes. The new swatchbook and print demonstration spotlight the brand’s mascot, Durilla, in a high-impact color illustration of a Silverback Mountain Gorilla of central Africa. Durilla offers solutions for offset printing, flexo printing and digital, toner-based equipment from HP Indigo, Kodak, Ricoh, Xerox, Canon, Konica-Minolta and others. The new swatchbook provides paper samples, stocking information and printing and handling tips.
• Kromekote® is one of the world’s best-known cast-coated printing paper brands. The new Kromekote Collection swatchbook and print demonstration feature “Blue Delicious”—an iconic crisp red apple, now in a striking and unexpected teal blue. FSC-certified Kromekote stands apart because of its brilliant, mirror-smooth glossy surface, vibrant, saturated colors and excellent on-press performance. The Kromekote Collection delivers the most complete offering of cast-coated papers for use in production-rated digital toner equipment, offset presses and HP Indigo® presses.
• Glama Natural® is North America’s top selling line of translucent printing papers and envelopes. The new swatchbook and print demonstration features a new and compelling pop art “Wise Owl” mascot. Crystalline and elegant, FSC-certified Glama Natural is engineered for superior performance on offset and HP Indigo® presses, and is suitable for laser/toner equipment. Folding and finishing results are second to none. Glama Natural is the only translucent collection to offer several options featuring 30% post-consumer waste content.
• Glama Kraft™ is a comprehensive line of printable real kraft papers that delivers high-impact color printing. The new swatchbook and print demonstration features a charismatic pop art “Bulldog” mascot. FSC-certified Glama Kraft contains 100% recycled and 90% post-consumer waste content. It is engineered for top performance on sheetfed offset and heat-set web presses, and suitable for laser/toner equipment. Glama Kraft allows for limitless cut-size, folio, tag/label and packaging applications.
• Aspire Petallics® is a full line of metallic and pearlescent papers and envelopes that are among the most luxurious in the world. The new swatchbook and print demonstration features an intriguing pop art “Cool Guy” icon. Carbon-neutral, FSC-certified Aspire Petallics adds sophistication and shimmer to high-profile print projects. Applications are endless and printing is optimized for offset and digital presses, including HP Indigo®, Kodak Nexpress® and Konica-Minolta bizhub presses.
All swatchbooks highlight samples of each paper in all colors and weights. In addition, each brand’s environmental attributes are detailed, along with printing and bindery equipment compatibility and a small sampler list of recommended uses. Printing and handling hints are also presented.
To introduce Durilla and help a great cause, CTI Paper USA has joined forces with the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International to donate 1% of gross sales of Durilla. For more than 49 years, the Fossey Fund has directed money, human and scientific resources to the conservation and protection of gorillas and their habitats in Africa. For more information, visit gorillafund.org.
Privately held CTI Paper USA is one of North America’s largest suppliers of premium digital and offset printing papers, envelopes and packaging papers. The company has five core printing and converting gradelines—all backed by a 72,000-square-foot converting, product development and distribution center in Wisconsin, a full-service sample center, and a quick-response customer service team.
CTI Paper USA is headquartered in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, with regional sales offices in Colorado, Chicago, IL, and Providence, RI. The company is Forest Stewardship Council chain-of-custody certified and the vast majority of its products are FSC-certified.
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2019 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved