Responding to the market desire for more personalization capability with higher quality and flexibility W+D will premiere the first truly total variable on demand inserter for direct mail products at Drupa 2016.
With the W+D TIprint 4dL inkjet print module on the new W+D BB700 S2 you can print the envelope in color on the front and also on the back seal flap of the envelope as well as print on demand inside the envelope content.
- Variable on demand 4-color inkjet printing on the full face and seal flap of the envelope
- Variable on demand inline printing of content components inside the document
- Variable on demand package thickness with no impact on high-quality printing
Print quality is always consistent and unmatched since the W+D BB700 S2 with W+D TIprint 4dL prints on the flat, empty envelope before content inserting into the envelope. Thus the process is completely independent of the degree of filling, i.e. thickness of the envelope, even when inserting three dimensional products.
The W+D BB700 S2 features:
- Operating speeds of up to 16,000 for all formats with a clear focus on "on-the-belt" productivity
- Fast tool-free job change overs
- Rotary, friction, shuttle and pick and place feeders can be quickly interchanged for maximum flexibility
- Inline 4C-print option for envelopes and for inline personalization of mailing components
- Auto Mismatch Recovery and other intelligent error compensation for optimized productivity and integrity
- Insert product thickness up to 0.60” (15mm)
- Modular design for maximum flexibility in configuring the system to the application
W+D will premiere the W+D BB700 S2 with TiPrint 4dLinkjet in Hall 16/ A43 at Drupa