Quark Software Announces QuarkXPress 2016 to Ship May 24, 2016
Friday, May 13, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
Limited Time Left to Take Advantage of Special Upgrade and Pre-Order Promotions
DENVER, CO – Quark Software announced today that QuarkXPress 2016, the next new version of QuarkXPress, will ship on May 24, 2016. Starting on May 24 the new version will officially be available to purchase and pre-orders will be fulfilled. With the official ship date just a week and a half away, time is running down for users to take advantage of special offers on upgrades and pre-orders of QuarkXPress 2016.
QuarkXPress 2016: Game-changing New Features
QuarkXPress 2016 is graphic design and page layout software that follows the popular QuarkXPress 2015, which users voted their favorite version of QuarkXPress ever. QuarkXPress 2016 builds on the outstanding performance and stability of version 2015 and adds new game-changing features, including:
- Create and Export HTML5 Publications: Now designers will be able to create HTML5 Publications within QuarkXPress that can be previewed locally and displayed on all modern desktop, tablet and mobile browsers. This new concept is for all those who want to easily create their own online publications and other highly designed Web content, such as interactive content marketing assets. With QuarkXPress 2016, designers can create app-like experiences without the need for and expense of online services and subscriptions.
- Covert PDF, Illustrator and EPS Files to Native QuarkXPress Objects: QuarkXPress 2016 will be the first layout application to import PDF, Illustrator and EPS files and convert them to native, editable objects. This will allow graphic designers who work with a variety of creative tools to streamline their workflow like never before to save time, hassle, and rework.
- Copy and Paste Objects from Illustrator, PowerPoint and Others to QuarkXPress: Designers will now also be able to copy items from applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Illustrator and InDesign and paste into QuarkXPress as Native QuarkXPress objects. With this new feature creative professionals can rest assured they will be able to take on client assets in almost any file type and work within their QuarkXPress environment to create professional output.
- As well as many more new and user-requested features: www.quark.com/2016.
QuarkXPress 2016 Special Offers
- Buy QuarkXPress 2015 Now, Get QuarkXPress 2016 Free: Customers who purchase a new full license of QuarkXPress 2015 or upgrade from ANY previous version to QuarkXPress 2015 will receive an upgrade to QuarkXPress 2016 absolutely free of charge when it arrives on May 24, 2016.
- Pre-Order QuarkXPress 2016 for Half Off: Quark is offering current QuarkXPress 2015 users a reduced upgrade price of $179/199€/£149 on all pre-orders of QuarkXPress 2016.
Both offers apply to valid products purchased betwee
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free