VerifyMe Unveils New Counterfeit Prevention Inks to Hugely Positive Response at HP Indigo’s pre-drupa Printing Trade Events
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
Strong interest from an estimated 1,000 HP Indigo customers worldwide
NEW YORK - VerifyMe, Inc., a pioneer in patented physical, cyber and biometric technologies that prevent identity theft, counterfeiting and fraud, announced today it has been showcasing its newest security solution for brand and consumer protection at HP Indigo pre-drupa printing industry events. HP Indigo customers and channel partners attending these events saw samples and demonstrations of possible use-cases for security solutions based on VerifyMe's capabilities.
Recent and upcoming trade shows where VerifyMe is showcasing its security pigment products include the following:
- On March 30, VerifyMe exhibited at HP Indigo's global VIP event for its Asia-Pacific customers in Tel Aviv, Israel. An estimated 300 HP Indigo customers attended and showed interest in VerifyMe's anti-counterfeiting ink products.
- An additional 700 HP Indigo customers viewed VerifyMe's showcased products on April 7 in Kiryat Gat, Israel at DSCOOP EMEA5 2016, a cooperative organization of HP users. Kiryat Gat is the manufacturing site for HP Indigo where customers were able to tour the press and ink manufacturing facilities in addition to viewing the advanced technology solutions.
- VerifyMe exhibited at HP Indigo's local VIP event in Kiryat Gat, Israel on April 10. Approximately 100 of HP Indigo's Israeli customers saw VerifyMe's product showcase.
- VerifyMe exhibited at HP Indigo's 2nd global VIP event in Kiryat Gat, Israel on April 11. Over 100 of HP Indigo's Chinese and Japanese customers saw VerifyMe's product showcase.
- On April 14, VerifyMe will be present along with HP Indigo at DSCOOP North America's Annual Conference and Trade Show in San Antonio, Texas, where an estimated 2,500 HP customers will be in attendance.
"We are very excited about the continuing development of this new security ink product, which may target an installed base of over 3000 of HP Indigo's latest generation presses. Potential VerifyMe customers showed strong interest, as our product enables them to offer new, high-value printing services to a growing market of companies looking to increase the security and integrity of their brands and products," stated Paul Donfried, President and Chief Executive Officer of VerifyMe.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free