Scodix to Exhibit Record 9 Different Digital Enhancement Applications at the 2016 DSCOOP Annual Conference
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
The event will mark the global introduction of new techniques: Scodix Crystal™ and Scodix Cast&Cure™, and the option of doing applications of Foil on Foil, making the Scodix Ultra Pro easily the most versatile system in the history of digital enhancement
SAN ANTONIO, Texas - Scodix, the leading provider of digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, today announced they will be exhibiting an expanded suite of digital enhancements at this week’s DSCOOP Annual Conference (April 14th-16th) in booth #324. Originally expected to debut at drupa 2016 in late May, Scodix will now introduce two new applications, swelling the features capabilities of the company’s most advanced system, the Scodix Ultra Pro, to a record nine different enhancement effects, more than any digital enhancement system ever. These applications now include:
- Scodix Sense™: Scodix SENSE digital enhancement printing allows print service providers, folding carton converters, designers and brand owners to turn ordinary products and applications into extraordinary creations.
- Scodix Foil: The Scodix Foil Station is an optional hardware module that runs in-line with the Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Press, delivering unmatched foil enhancement capabilities. And using the Scodix Foil on Foil option, users are enabled to create unique special effects, unavailable on any other system, compiling different foils, and a variety of Scodix Sense features, to achieve numerable textures;
- Scodix Spot: A selective spot varnish for short to medium runs, Scodix SPOT digitally recreates the effect of traditional analog flat varnishes, without the setup time or mess;
- Scodix Metallic: Scodix Metallic allows users to enhance prints with metallic coloring by simply utilizing the CMYK color process of Scodix SENSE;
- Scodix Glitter: Scodix Rainbow™ is the world’s first in-house digital inkjet glittering station that produces the Scodix Digital-Glittering™ experience;
- Scodix VDP / VDE: Scodix digital enhancement accentuates the impact of digital enhancement with personalized and individualized text and graphics;
- Scodix Braille: The innovative Scodix Inkjet-Braille™ solution is designed to provide a better quality of life for blind and visually impaired people around the world;
Introducing Two New Applications
Being shown for the first time anywhere are two new digital enhancement effects:
- Scodix Crystals™: Replacing the manual placement of chaton, costume jewelry, or crystals on products such as greeting cards and brochures, Scodix Crystals adds a colorful and reflective sparkle. It creates a true 3D dimensional effect by applying a multi-layer, receding pyramid-like build-up of polymer to printed projects. The result is an accelerated, high-quality, cost-effective, easy-to-use alternative that eliminates time-consuming and expensive manual labor.
- Scodix Cast&Cure™: Empowering Scodix Foil Station users, Scodix Cast&Cure creates a high-impact 3D holographic effect,
bringing a whole new dimension, and value proposition, to their print project. Employing a variety of standard off-the-shelf holographic patterns, as well as customized designs, this new technique delivers unmatched style and security features to brochures, folding boxes and packaging, displays, book covers, and all types of bags.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free