Print UV 16 Agenda Released, Expecting 9th Consecutive Sell Out Within Weeks
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Press release from the issuing company
Las Vegas, NV - The agenda for Print UV 16 has officially been announced!
The focus of Print UV 16 is on UV Value Added Processes that focus on the techniques and technologies that help drive UV Sheetfed Printer's profits and growth. Other topics will cover money saving maintenance for the UV pressroom, and some real life stories from printers who recently converted to UV. As always, there will be continuous networking opportunities to meet printers seeking similar opportunities and facing the same challenges.
The Print UV 16 Conference will be held at the Encore Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, on Wednesday, March 16 - Friday, March 18. This year's Print UV coincides with St. Patrick's Day and the beginning of NCAA March Madness.
Agenda highlights, determined by past attendees, include:
- Setting the Stage: From UV to LED, Curing Innovations March Forward - you will be provided with a "You Are Here Map" on the current status of the available UV, H-UV and LED technologies and how they fit into the language of Print UV and our industry
- The WOW! Factor Sessions: Step-By-Step guides to achieving fantastic results with UV!
> Gloss and Matte Spot Coating as well as Reticulating Coating Effects
> Metallic Ink and Coatings
> High Volume UV Coatings... including Raised, Textured, Glitter and Pearlescents. Opaque White Best Practices
> High Gloss Coatings 101, including LED UV coatings
- Clean, Mean and Ready for Action - UV Pressroom Maintenance - we will cover a variety of maintenance topics including fountain solutions in the UV pressroom, Anilox Roller clean-up and maintenance and Anilox Chamber and coating pump maintenance.
- We Want That! What to expect from your customers and sales team when you add UV to your offerings for the first time - a recent UV convert will tell us their story and the exciting results of adding UV to their product mix.
- Printing on New Substrates: Charging ahead with LED UV - you will hear the story of a previously non-UV commercial printer who takes the plunge with LED UV and within weeks of startup, are exceeding their customer's expectations, offering a wider variety of substrates.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free