HP Garners Several Placements as a Result of Graph Expo 2015
Friday, September 25, 2015
Press release from the issuing company
At Graph Expo 2015 in Chicago, HP drew large crowds to its stand as the company announced the first high-speed HP inkjet presses powered by High Definition Nozzle Architecture (HDNA) technology, the HP PageWide Web Press portfolio rebranding and HP Indigo 7800 Digital Press enhancements.
HP also showcased cross-portfolio digital print solutions, including HP Indigo, PageWide Web Press, Latex and PageWide XL technology, to educate Graph Expo’s general commercial printing audience on the full breadth of HP’s digital portfolio, and demonstrate the opportunity for new avenues of growth into segments like labels and packaging and sign and display.
For HP customers, business transformation happened in real time at Graph Expo, with HP show-floor purchases including:
- Rotomail Italia SpA, one of the largest digital color PSPs in Europe, which will become the first in the world to install the new HP PageWide Web Press T480 HD in its Milan, Italy-based facility, transforming its business with increased quality and productivity.
- Baltimore, Maryland-based Cavanaugh Press, a privately owned and operated print, digital data and direct mail company with more than 50 years in the industry, purchased the B2-format HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press to increase production efficiency and versatility and differentiate itself from competition in the mid-Atlantic region.
- Salt Lake city-based Sun Print Solutions purchased an HP PageWide Web Press T230, the company’s first production inkjet press, to expand digital print capacity and invest in growing general commercial print application areas such as direct mail.
- Tucker, Georgia-based Bennett Graphics, a mid-sized general commercial printing and large-format print service provider with more than 50 employees, purchased the HP Indigo WS6800 Digital Press to enter the labels segment, tackling another learning curve without hesitation.
- Louisville-Kentucky-based Label Specialties, a privately-held wholesale custom label manufacturer for the printing, promotional and packaging markets, purchased the HP Indigo WS6800 Digital Press to add digital printing capabilities for the first time, increase production flexibility and deliver faster turnaround times.
- Kennesaw, Georgia-based Parallax Digital purchased the HP Latex 3500 Printer to handle high-value applications that require faster turnarounds than it could manage with its previous technology alone.
- A host of other customers, including Tobe Direct A Vision Integrated Graphics Company, Range Inc. and Insite Printing & Graphic Services, are transitioning general commercial printing jobs from analog to digital by purchasing HP Indigo 10000, 7800 and 5600 Digital Presses, respectively.
HP also received three “Best of Category” MUST SEE ‘EMS Awards at Graph Expo, including HP HDNA technology in the future of print category, HP SmartStream Mosaic in the variable, transactional and multi-channel category and the HP PageWide Web Press T1100S in the pressroom wide-format category.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free