Graph Expo 15 "Best Of Category" Must See 'Ems Winners Announced
Monday, September 14, 2015
Press release from the issuing company
Chicago, IL - The "Best of Category" picks in the 2015 MUST SEE 'EMS competition were announced at the close of the EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference on Sunday, September 13, immediately prior to the opening of GRAPH EXPO 15, which runs September 13-16 at Chicago's McCormick Place, together with co-located CPP EXPO. These "Best of Category" award winners were chosen from among all of the 2015 MUST SEE 'EMS entries and represent the best of the best among this year's technology offerings demonstrated across the show floor at the year's industry event for the graphic communications industry.
"The annual MUST SEE 'EMS competition seeks out the year's best technology offerings," said GASC President Ralph Nappi. "From among these winners judges select their top choices for the best product in each category to honor as 'Best of Category."
The judging committee, comprised of industry experts, journalists, and consultants, combed through the 2015 MUST SEE 'EMS winners to find what they consider the best technology offered in each category. The committee also made its selection for the annual "Legacy Award" which this year went to the printCafe PrinterSite web-to-print system, first honored as a MUST SEE 'EMS in 2000. The "Legacy Award" is selected from among all past MUST SEE 'EMS winners and is awarded to one product that has had a significant, lasting, and continuing influence on the graphic communications industry.
The 2015 "Best of Category" winners in each of the MUST SEE 'EMS categories are:
- Sales and Order Entry: AccuZIP, Inc. - AccuZip Direct Mail Configurator (Booth 1258)
- Prepress and Premedia: EFI - EFI Fiery Job Parallel HyperRIP (Booth 1902)
- Color Management and Quality Control: EFI - Fiery CMYK+ (Booth 1902)
- Variable, Transactional and Multi-Channel: HP - HP SmartStream Mosaic (Booth 1202)
- Pressroom: Analog Presses: Ryobi MHI Graphic Technology Ltd. - Ryobi MHI 925 LED UV with Smart Insta.Color and RPC (Booth 4213)
- Pressroom: Digital Presses: MGI Inc. - MGI Meteor DP1000 & DF Pro Integrated Inline Product Suite (Booth 3013)
- Pressroom: Digital Presses: Xerox Corporation - Xerox Rialto 900 Inkjet Press (Booth 613)
- Pressroom: Wide-Format: HP - HP T1100 Simplex Color Inkjet Web Press (Booth 1202)
- Postpress and In-line Finishing: Highcon Systems Ltd. - Highcon Euclid II+ (Booth 1939)
- Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment: Pitney Bowes - Productivity Tool Suite: Workcell Productivity Interface & Inserter Production Dashboard (Booth 1239)
- Management Systems: EFI - EFI PrintFlow for Packaging (Booth 1902)
- The Future of Print: HP - HP High Definition Nozzle Architecture Technology (Booth 1202)
For more information about the annual MUST SEE 'EMS product and technology recognition program visit: www.mustseeems.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free