Engineered as inline module for Scodix Ultra Pro, new or current users can “bring home the gold” with unmatched efficiency, production speed and digital capabilities
CHICAGO – Scodix, the leader in digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, today announced the launch of Scodix Foil, an inline digital foiling station for the Scodix Ultra Pro. Using a unique patent foiling process, Scodix is able to digitally produce professional results that match and transcends quality standards of either traditional hot foil or cold foil processes. And, Scodix Foil efficiently uses readily-available foils to produce a range of colors such as gold, silver, bronze and more, with no waste or mess. And with the addition of the foiling station, Scodix Ultra Pro becomes the industry’s most versatile digital enhancement system, offering Scodix Sense™, Scodix Foil, Scodix SPOT™, Scodix Braille™, Scodix Metallic™ and Scodix VDP / VDE, all in one system.
Ideal for In-house shops, Scodix Foil makes it cost effective to implement the effects of foil for run lengths of only 1 up to 10 thousand and more, to just about any project, including packaging, brochures, business cards, invitations and book covers, to name but a few.
Scodix Foil promises to make a major market impact. This sentiment is independently reinforced by a team of industry experts who recently named the innovation a Graph Expo Must See ‘Ems in the Postpress and In-line Finishing category. Scodix Foil will be launched, and exhibited for the first time anywhere, at Graph Expo 15 in Chicago (September 13th -15th) in booth #2231.
To view the promotional video, depicting the quality and production benefits of Scodix Foil, go to http://scodix.com/nl/foil2/
“As the established leader in the digital enhancement category, Scodix strives to not only innovate evolutionary new tools, but to continue to push the industry, as a whole, forward,” notes Mr. Roy Porat, CEO of Scodix. “The launch of Scodix Foil sets new quality and productivity standards for a valued, but traditionally analog, application. The true benefactors are the many advertising, corporate and packaging clients who have always demanded the majestic look and feel of professional foiling, but resisted the cost and time relegated to archaic analog processes. Our launch at Graph Expo further demonstrates our dedication to the marketplace’s needs, and the breath of our applied science.”
Scodix Foil is an additional in-line station that compliments the Scodix Ultra Pro platform by collaborating three specific technologies:
1. RSP™ (Rotate Scale Position): Ensures optimal and pinpoint registration using 4 different CCD cameras and sophisticated computerized algorithms;
2. PAS™ (Pin Activate Secure): A unique and patented foil process utilizing the PolySENSE 500™ polymer that enables extra fine details with a large variety of foils on a wide selection of substrates;
3. Transfer Capabilities: Achieved through an exclusive agreement with Compact Foilers Ltd, the market leader in foil transfer units (and announced last month). The synergy between the companies enables flawless, robust, high-yield production with significant foil savings.
Scodix Delves into the Printerverse at Graph Expo
Scodix will be a panelist discussion digital enhancement at four different afternoon Printerverse sessions throughout the show:
- Blazing The Trail To Profit: Discovering New Customer Channels (Sunday 9/13 @ 1:00 pm)
- Zooming In: Bringing The Value of Digital Print Into Focus (Monday 9/14 @ 1:00 pm)
- Incoming! Print Techs and Trends You Cannot Ignore! (Tuesday 9/15 @ 2:00 pm)
- Post-Press Success: Winning With Finishing (Wednesday 9/16 @ 1:00 pm).
Printerverse programming will be conducted in Booth #3867 during Graph Expo.