Ricoh Unveils ‘New Dawn’ of Workflow Efficiency For Multichannel Campaign Management
Monday, February 23, 2015
Press release from the issuing company
Newest Version Of Ricoh Processdirector Adds Highly Sought-After Features To The Award-Winning Critical Communications Solutions Suite
London – Ricoh Europe Plc is highlighting the newest enhancements to its award-winning Critical Communications solution suite beginning today at Hunkeler Innovationdays. With a focus on enabling multichannel preference management and distribution, the latest version of Ricoh ProcessDirector, the backbone of the Critical Communications suite, addresses the challenges faced by mailers today as they seek to deliver campaigns with multiple touch points.
“Print service providers today are facing many challenges as they look to expand their offerings to include secure multichannel communications capabilities. When it comes to delivering critical communications such as bills, statements, letters, policy documents and so on, using tools to help ensure integrity is crucial, no matter the distribution channel,” said Benoit Chatelard, General Manager, Solutions Ricoh Europe. “With the Ricoh ProcessDirector enhancements we are showing this week, printers and mailers can rest assured that their clients’ communications will be delivered where and how they desire, with high integrity and security.”
Benefits and features of the new version of Ricoh ProcessDirector include:
• Unified workflow for management of disparate channels – many production print operations today rely on various workflows that are operated in silos and don’t speak to each other. With Ricoh ProcessDirector, these printers can implement a unified workflow that helps manage, control and distribute output to multiple channels.
• Ability to define the desired delivery channel – there are many challenges facing print services providers today who are seeking new ways to provide multichannel distribution capabilities for critical communications documents. With Ricoh ProcessDirector, printers can now rely on one, centralised workflow that enables multichannel campaign delivery and management.
• Electronic presentment capability – Ricoh ProcessDirector offers electronic presentment solutions via a web services API which allows users to search Advanced Function Presentation (AFP) and PDF jobs and retrieve documents from within those jobs via the secure archive. These capabilities offer integrated document delivery for both internal (call centre, help desk, etc.) and external (end users) applications from the same centralised and integrated document archive – ultimately increasing efficiency and productivity.
• More intuitive, streamlined processing features – With the new version of Ricoh ProcessDirector, print service providers can now process preference management and multichannel distribution without the need to go back to the source application for changes because all of the processing can be done within Ricoh ProcessDirector.
• Document-level composition – Multichannel distribution and preference management is now possible at the document level, even for fully composed jobs, and is directly accessible via the production workflow. With Ricoh ProcessDirector, system administrators can easily configure and manage workflows to process individual documents within larger PDF and AFP jobs, then product and distribute them as desired.
• Advance data capture features – Ricoh ProcessDirector can now mine email addresses directly within individual AFP or PDF documents, or even import them from external sources.
These enhancements come on the heels of additions made to the suite in late 2014, including the addition of capabilities to archive print jobs directly from within workflows and send production metric updates to the Avanti Slingshot print MIS solution. With these additions, users can now work more intelligently with more control over and access to the information contained in their print jobs.
To learn more about how the Critical Communications solution suite can help make your business more efficient and give you peace of mind by accurately producing customized and regulated documents, watch this video series.
Ricoh is sponsoring DOXNET on Wednesday, 25 February. Benoit Chatelard, General Manager, Solutions, Ricoh Europe, will be presenting at the DOXNET seminar on the theme of ‘A New Dawn’. Ricoh is also sponsoring the Interquest Digital Book Printing forum on Tuesday, 24 February, where Mr Chatelard will be sharing Ricoh’s latest technology and client innovations. Registration for Hunkeler Innovationdays is available at www.ricoh-europe.com/hid2015.
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved