TAPPI Announces Young Professionals Top 20 Under 30 Award Winners
Thursday, February 05, 2015
Press release from the issuing company
ATLANTA, Ga. – TAPPI is pleased to announce the winners of the Young Professionals Division’s Top 20 Under 30 Award. The contest was intended to recognize individuals under the age of 30 who are emerging leaders in the global pulp, paper, packaging and related industries.
A group of established TAPPI members reviewed the nomination forms and collaborated on selecting the winning individuals.
The Top 20 Young Professionals Under 30:
- Bradely Wright, Sawmill Superintendent at MWV in Phenix City, Alabama; 26 years old.
- Stephen Tjan, Paper Machine Technical Assistant at Green Bay Packaging in North Little Rock, Arkansas; 23 years old.
- David Thompson, Area Manager/Paper Industry Consultant at ChemTreat, Inc. in San Diego, California; 29 years old.
- Sneha Swaminathan, Scientist at Hollingsworth-Vose in West Groton, Massachusetts; 30 years old.
- Cody Stevens, Project Engineer at Weyerhauser in Savannah, Georgia; 27 years old.
- John Sly, Paper Mill Shift Supervisor at RockTenn in Seattle, Washington; 25 years old.
- Marshelle Slayton, Process Engineer at Sonoco in Appleton, Wisconsin; 24 years old.
- Jesse Shade, Process Engineer (REACH) at International Paper in Mansfield, Louisiana; 24 years old.
- Caleb Sargent, Sr. Boiler Process Engineer at MWV in Lexington, Virginia; 26 years old.
- Sudip Neupane, Innovation Lead at MWV in Evadale, Texas; 28 years old.
- Stephen Moses, Pulp Supervisor at Domtar in Ashdown, Arkansas; 26 years old.
- Melissa Kuo, Process Engineer at Clearwater Paper Corp. in Clarkston, Washington; 27 years old.
- Erin Jordan, MB Applications Specialist at Solenis in Moorseville, North Carolina; 27 years old.
- Eric Hanington, Chemical Additives/Core-Link Are Process Manager at International Paper in Blythewood, South Carolina; 28 years old.
- Sarah Dawkins, Chemical Process Design Group at O’Neil in Anderson, South Carolina; 25 years old.
- Omkar Chandorkar, Application Specialist – Research and Development at EcoSynthetix in Burlington, Ontario; 29 years old.
- Sabrina Burkhardt, Pulping and Bleaching Supervisor at Econotech in Delta, British Columbia; 26 years old.
- Stephanie Boyce, Research Scientist at Georgia Pacific in Neenah, Wisconsin; 29 years old.
- Alex Beam, Process Specialist at Domtar in Tell City, Indiana; 27 years old.
- Adebola Adedire, Account Manager at Solenis in Little Rock, Arkansas; 27 years old.
In addition to being recognized throughout 2015 in TAPPI’s various publications and online, the winners will be invited to attend their division-specific TAPPI conference during 2015 to receive their award.?
TAPPI congratulates the winners and thanks all of the Young Professionals who submitted nomination forms.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free