William F. Woods Joins NAPL as a Senior Consultant
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Press release from the issuing companyPARAMUS, N.J., (January 13, 2009) -- William F. Woods, Jr. has joined NAPL (www.napl.org) as a senior consultant in its Print Consulting Services Group. An attorney and veteran of the graphic arts industry, Woods specializes in executive coaching for entrepreneurial business leaders and brings a new capability to NAPL’s broad array of consulting services dedicated to the printing and graphic communications industry.
Woods will help business leaders resolve problems and issues that keep them from achieving their company’s full potential and guide them as they develop and implement a strategic vision for a more successful future. He specializes in strategic planning, strategic business assessments, CEO mentoring, and the development of organizational growth and exit strategies. Woods is also a registered mediator for dispute resolution among printers, customers, suppliers or others.
“Bill brings NAPL member clients a dynamic yet common sense approach to strategic planning, organizational development and change management based on his real-world experiences,” said Joseph P. Truncale, CAE, president and CEO of NAPL. “As head of his family’s printing business for more than three decades, Bill knows the value of business planning, marketing, operational excellence and the power of strong leadership. A true entrepreneurial leader himself, he learned from the ground up, having begun his career as a press operator and later guided his company to become a flagship of the marketing service-provider genre. Bill brings this practical and highly-successful experience to NAPL’s clients, and we look forward to his contributions.”
Woods has been a frequent speaker and panelist at industry conferences and seminars on topics including CEO leadership, diversification of services, the marketing service-provider concept, applied technology and maximizing human resources. Woods has served as a past vice chair of NAPL and is a member of the prestigious Soderstrom Society. He also served as a past chairman of the Printing Industry Association of Georgia. Woods holds an ABJ degree from the University of Georgia, a J.D. from Atlanta Law School and is a member of the State Bar of Georgia.
NAPL Consultants Poised to Help Guide Industry Leaders Through the Downturn
NAPL’s executive consultants are the industry's foremost experts on a wide range of commercial printing business management issues including strategies for growth, financial management, operations, professional and organizational development, mergers and acquisitions, sales and marketing. Consulting Group clients benefit from the knowledge sharing and practical experience NAPL’s consultants gain from working extensively with the Association’s entire membership. Staff consultant’s include:
- Joseph P. Truncale, president and chief executive officer - strategic management and leadership development.
- Timothy Fischer, executive vice president and chief operating officer - operations, finance, information systems, and general management.
- John Hyde, vice president and senior consultant - mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transactions.
- Andrew Paparozzi, vice president and chief economist - economic, business, and graphic communications industry trends and research.
- Mile Phillie, vice president and consultant - sales management and sales growth strategy.
- Howard Fenton, senior digital technologies/production consultant - digital technologies and workflow efficiencies.
- Raymond J. Prince, vice president, senior consultant - operations management including plant assessment, operations training, and troubleshooting.
- Kathleen Appleton, associate consultant - merger and acquisition advisory services for privately held companies.
“Our highly-competitive industry is facing great challenges today not only precipitated by the recession, but also by the tremendous structural changes occurring within the industry,” said Tim Fischer, who heads NAPL’s Consulting Services Group. “Our consulting team offers a broad range of completely customized services that can help business leaders better manage their business in the downturn, as well as better prepare to seize opportunities when our economy starts to change for the better.”
Contact Bill Woods at 678-925-3636 or at BWoods@napl.org. For information about NAPL consulting services, visit www.napl.org/consulting, or contact Tim Fischer, NAPL Executive Vice President and CFO, 201-523-6376, TFischer@napl.org.
Copyright © 2019 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved