manroland sheetfed USA & Canada Announce Record Q4 Sales
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
The market responds to manroland sheetfed with recently placed press orders
The flagship R700 and R900 series HiPrint and theundisputed make-ready champion of the world, the Direct Drive from manroland sheetfed completed a strong sales year in 2014 with a number of new pressunits sold in both the U.S. and Canada. For 2015, thetried and true R700 HiPrint receives a complete makeoverwith new advancements in performance andmake-ready automation. The R900 series VLFoffering from manroland receives make-readyautomation updates, aligning this press platform withthe fastest make-ready available on the market. Justthis month, the top-of-the-line manroland sheetfedR700 Evolution arrived with an abundance ofoverwhelming acceptance at a recent factory openhouse. 450 participants per day packed the PrintTechnology Centre in Offenbach, Germany to be thefirst to set their eyes on the future of sheetfed offsettechnology.
Michael Mugavero, CEO and Managing Director,manroland sheetfed U.S. & Canada states. “This 4thquarter sales success was possible through thecombination of a loyal customer base, strong productoffering, a highly professional sales organization and ateam of dedicated personnel, both locally and at ourfactory located in Germany.” We are pleased toannounce sales successes including;
• North America’s first 73” 8 color perfecting press,capable of producing a 64 page imposition in onesingle press pass, equipped with Inline ColorPilot &Inline Register to a Canadian printing & packagingfacility.
• Two twelve unit Ultima configuration R700 HiPrintpackaging presses for a mid-west US customer.
• An R700 series six color HiPrint press equipped withdouble coaters, ColorPilot and a host of QuickChangemake-ready automation for a customer in the easternUS.
• An R900 series eight color and coater packagingpress equipped with delivery and feeder logisticssystems for a Canadian customer.
• A perfecting 8 color and a coater R700 HiPrint for aCanadian customer.
Mugavero further states, “Since introducing the newR700 Evolution and updated R700 and R900 HiPrintmodels into the U.S. and Canadian market, we areentering the New Year with our youngest and mosttechnologically advanced product line ever – thus, weare confident that we can continue writing an exemplarysuccess story for manroland sheetfed in the U.S. andCanada.”
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved