Graph Expo 14 "Best of Category" Must See 'Ems Winners Announces at Executive Outlook Conference
Monday, September 29, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
Best of the Best Technologies and Products Displayed, Demonstrated on the Show Floor at GRAPH EXPO 14
Chicago, IL - The MUST SEE 'EMS "Best of Category" honors were announced at the end of the EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference on Sunday, September 28, opening day of GRAPH EXPO 14, which runs from September 28 - October 1 in Chicago's McCormick Place together with co-located CPP EXPO. Chosen from among all 2014 MUST SEE 'EMS winners, these technologies represent the cream of this year's technology crop in the graphic communications industry.
"The MUST SEE 'EMS competition is an annual highlight at GRAPH EXPO and PRINT," said GASC President Ralph Nappi. "To make that elite list is a great achievement, and to then be selected as a 'Best of Category' winner is an even greater honor."
The 2014 "Best of Category" winners were chosen from among all 2014 MUST SEE 'EMS winners by a selection committee comprised of industry experts, journalists, and consultants. The committee also chose the annual "Legacy Award," which this year went to The Xeikon DCP/50D and DCP/50SP digital web press. The "Legacy Award" is selected from among all past MUST SEE 'EMS winners and awarded to one product that has had a significant, lasting, and continuing influence on the graphic communications industry.
The 2014 "Best of Category" winners in each of the 11 MUST SEE 'EMS categories were:
- Sales and Order Entry: EFI - EFI IQuote
- Prepress and Premedia: Hybrid Software Inc. - PACKZ 2.0
- Color Management and Quality Control: CGS Publishing Technologies International - ORIS CxF
- Variable, Transactional, and Multi-Channel: Ricoh - 1to1Create Marketing Services
- Pressroom: Analog Presses: Goss International - Magnum Compact Press
- Pressroom: Digital Presses: Canon U.S.A. - Oc‚ imageSTREAM 3500
- Pressroom: Digital Presses: Hewlett-Packard - HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press
- Pressroom: Wide-Format: EFI - EFI VUTEk GS2000LX Pro with UltraDrop Technology
- Postpress and In-line Finishing: MBO America - Variable Book Production System
- Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment: Ricoh - Postal Optimization Solution
- Management Systems: Ultimate TechnoGraphics Inc. - Ultimate Bindery v4
- The Future of Print: Highcon Systems Ltd. - Highcon Euclid
For more information about the annual MUST SEE 'EMS product and technology recognition program visit: www.mustseeems.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free