UltimateTechnoGraphics at Graph Expo 2014
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
Montreal, Canada, Ultimate TechnoGraphics (www.imposition.com), leader in imposition and finishing automation software, will be showcasing its latest software developments at Graph Expo 2014 booth 541, at the Chicago McCormick Place fromSeptember 28th to October 1st 2014.
What customers can learn at our booth:
- How PSPs worldwide centralize their imposition process for higher accuracy and optimum connectivity.
- How to effectively manage an end-to-end touch-less workflow from order to finishing.
- MIS connectivity of the imposition engine for accurate estimating and automated production.
- How imposing the right way saves money when going digital.
- How finishing automation is a must to stay competitive.
New software developments to be showcased:
- Ultimate Bindery v.4: 2014 Must See 'Ems Winner, Best in class finishing automation software.
- Impostrip Automation v.9 with new Universal Mapper allowing you to easily connect your imposition engine to any system, upstream and downstream.
- Impostrip Scalable v.9 with key on demand book printing functionality and speed.
- Impostrip Econo+ new barcodes for finishing automation on a Duplo or Morgana device. This solution can be seen at our booth, and at Duplo booth 2613 and Morgana booth 4013.
- Impostrip PassGate's impressive photo management system for high volume photo prints and photo book printing, including new image enhancement connectivity.
- Absolutely Imposing new templates and color bars.
What to see at Graph Expo from our Partners:
- HP Direct2Finish on SmartStream at the Hewlett Packard booth 1913 where customers can set a complete finishing plan from guillotine to saddle-stitcher or from stacker to perfect bound books and automate an end-to-end touch-less workflow.
- Xerox IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution at the Xerox booth 1213 where Ultimate Bindery links prepress to near-line and inline finishing.
- Standard Horizon will show a digital production line at booth 1923 with a SmartStacker JDF-enabled inline or near-line device to efficiently prepare stacks for various JDF perfect bound or saddle-stitch devices providing a complete automated finishing flow.
- EPMS Gang Run Wizard booth 349 to see the connectivity with AutoFlow ganging optimization from Impostrip Automation.
- i-Position powered by Absolutely Imposing Acrobat plug-in at the Glunz & Jensenbooth 340 to see the latest i-Position acrobat plug-in for easy-to-use imposition.
- Impostrip Econo+ and Duplo - new version driving Duplo booth 2613 equipment with barcode.
- Impostrip Econo+ and Morgana - showing how barcode automates make-ready on Morgana devices booth 4013.
- Impostrip Configurator for Enfocus Switch at booth 535 allowing users to connect Impostrip with Switch to elaborate flows to drive automated prepress production.
- Pressero Web-to-print Connectivity at booth 539 where Aleyant Systems web-to-print system can connect to Impostrip in order to impose and automatically produce printed products.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free