RISI Announces Program Lineup for 2014 International Containerboard Conference
Friday, August 15, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
Boston - RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, announced program details for its Sixteenth International Containerboard Conference. The conference will be held November 5-7, 2014 in Chicago, IL at the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown/Lakefront hotel.
The conference will feature an impressive lineup of guest speakers from leading companies across theglobal containerboard and corrugated markets. A select group of RISI economists will also present research, market outlooks and forecasts for critical market segments.
The Conference Program will feature the following topics:
- Keynote: Global Opportunities for North America’s Virgin Fiber Containerboard Industry
- The Global Economy – Modest Improvement
- Outlook for North American Containerboard Industry
- China’s Containerboard Market Outlook—Changing Nature of Domestic Growth
- Global OCC Market Outlook
- Future Cost Competitiveness of North American Virgin vs. Recycled Mills
- Containerboard Conversions—Opportunities and Challenges
- Panel Discussion: Pros and Cons of Containerboard Conversions
- Recycled Greenfield Containerboard Mill of the Future
- Panel discussion: What Independents Want From Their Containerboard Suppliers
- North American Corrugated Industry’s Growing Productivity and Changing Structure
- On Demand Packaging—New Corrugated Business Model for the Internet Age
- Plastic Returnable Container (RPC) Threat—How Should the Corrugated Industry Respond?
- Panel Discussion: Impact of Sustainability Programs at CPGs on Corrugated Box Demand
- Trends in the European Corrugated Packaging Market
- Western European Containerboard Market Outlook
- Russia/Eastern Europeans's Growth Outlook Post Ukrainian Crisis
- Mexico - North America&'s Fastest Growing Corrugated Market
- Outlook for the Latin American Containerboard Market
- Panel Discussion: How Investors Look at the Containerboard Industry
For more information or to register, visit: www.risi.com/icc.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free