NELA starts year strong in North America with multiple closed orders and several installations
Tuesday, June 03, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
River Falls, WI – NELA completed the first quarter of 2014 on a positive note, closing multiple orders and completing several installations in North America. “The beginning of 2014 exceeded our expectations and we are confident this trend will continue for the remainder of the year. NELA representatives will be attending Graph Expo, which takes place in Chicago late September, where we look forward to meeting many new and existing customers and finalize many of the projects we have in our pipeline,” says Jorge Suárez, Director of Sales and Marketing.
NELA has a proven track record of catering to customer’s needs by leveraging the knowledge and expertise acquired in the field. First-quarter 2014 projects included:
- The Charlotte Observer undertook a project to convert to a 44” format for all printed products. NELA provided new tool-less lock-ups for the 54 couple TKS press, as well as modifying three NELA vision benders for the new locks. The project implementation allowed for a smooth early-April transition.
- Paddock Publishing in Schaumburg, Illinois ordered a second NELA Inline vision punch bender to replace an outdated machine. The new bender will be in line with an AGFA Advantage N-DL CTP.
- Topweb in Chicago placed an order and installed a Visio inline vision punch bender for its recently installed Goss Universal Press. This fully automatic bender is connected to a Screen PlateRite CTP device.
NELA’s work with Advance Publications properties on projects to increase capacity to support growing commercial printing businesses includes:
- The Staten Island Advance has purchased a fully automatic edge register punch bender for its new Goss Magnum Compact press, which will be installed during the summer. The bender will tie in an existing automated CTP imaging and bending line.
- Plain Dealer Publishing Company is adding an additional NELA VCP vision punch bender with plate sortation.
- Advance Central Services Louisiana purchased two new fully automatic vision punch benders with plate sortation for their Goss H.O. press. These units were successfully installed in April as part of its CTP conversion.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free